Conference Championship Sunday

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Jan 14, 2020.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Titans at Chiefs
    Packers at 49ers

I'm rooting for the Chiefs because of Andy Reid. I don't care so much about the NFC Championship game except that I think the 49ers would give the Chiefs a better battle in the Super Bowl.

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I don't want the 49ers to make it...but I think it would be sweeter to watch them lose in the Super Bowl like in 2013. Besides, I don't think Green Bay has answers for that defense, and they were destroyed in the regular season.

In the AFC, I'll go Kansas City all the way. Reid is over due and Mahomes is in his best moment. I don't see how they'll slow him down, let alone stop him.

Waiting for the lines by thursday, but I'm leaning towards 49ers vs. Chiefs. The Joe Montana Super Bowl.

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

These are fairly easy. I'm just one win away from assuring a winning record so I'm not trying to get too cute...

49ers (-7.5) over Packers
    Chiefs (-7.5) over Titans

In the NFC it won't be close. It will be ugly...especially if you hate the 49ers like me.

In the AFC the Titans will give a very good fight but I expect he Chiefs to pull away in the 4th quarter. You can slow them down, but you can't stop them.

After that, the Chiefs will win the Super Bowl by 80 points, please.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  4. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Screw both of you...I understand your hatred TJ because I feel the same way about your lame Cowboys, enjoy them being at home on their couches...hahaha, but Dawk??? I hope the Titans can do what they did to the Ravens, slap dat Ass cause I want a family SuperBowl this year in OUR house damn it ... so enjoy BOTH your teams being OUT of the running ya bastards!! Yeah, I said it!!

TJ and DawkinsINT like this.
  5. DawkinsINT

LMAO....I didn't even say I was rooting against the 49ers. I forgot about the Steve angle if Titans and 49ers win. That would be awesome for you guys!

Sweets likes this.
  6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

That would be an interesting Super Bowl in the Marin household if that Super Bowl happens. I hadn't thought about it either...

I would love to be a fly in that party xD

Sweets likes this.
  7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

OMGGGG...so excited I can't stand it, GO TITANS!!! GO NINERS!!! Oh and f**k the Cowboys, just saying....

Sorry, NOT SORRY!!!

DawkinsINT likes this.
  8. DawkinsINT

:smile:

Sweets likes this.
  9. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Here we go TITANS, here we go!!!!

10. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

s**t, I hate the chiefs battle cry..EWWWW

11. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

TOUCH DOWN TITANS!!!!

12. DawkinsINT

That was a fun first half. I like both teams. I will be rooting for this winner in the SB for sure.

13. DawkinsINT

I'm glad both games weren't very close as I didn't get to watch much of them.

14. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

7-3 in the playoffs ATS which is already my best record ever. That's the thing with gambling...a good streak can make you over confident and start doing more bets, but not me...no sir!! Just NFL Playoffs and world cups and that's it.

DawkinsINT likes this.