Congrats To June's Award Winners On GIF!

Discussion in 'Site News' started by SRW, Jul 1, 2008.

1. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

i don't have any issues with people being nominated every month, its just that a lot of the voters just vote for who they always vote for and don't really take into account what people are being nominated for

no matter what you do, if the same people win all the time, it makes the awards lose their meaning a little, imo

2. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Congrats to all the winners,and thanks for the votes.

3. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I have said this more times then even I care to remember. People need to really place their vote on who has done the best job for that particular month not because said person is usually funny or smacked someone good a couple of months ago or as with the Joe Montana award they need to research why they are actually voting for this person, it is because they are cool and always here or do they really bring quality and quantity to the site, sometimes people are voted on as in the McNabb award because the members here don't happen to like them very much for something they did in the past and that's discriminatory IMO, just really look at who are you voting for and why...it was great to see some new people aka Inclulbus win the Montana award and Paranoid Mike win the Ocho Cinco award.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Ditto!

5. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

Hear hear!

6. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

i'm with you sweets, thanks for the thoughtful response, repped

7. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Did I freaking win anything this time?

:lolsign:

8. WC Jerome

WC Jerome The poster formerly known as 'MK'!!

Congrats to all of last month's winners. There are some great names on that list.

9. JPETERSON

JPETERSON Dr. Feelgood

Im a little late on this i guess congrats!

Maybe I'll have some fancy hardware of my own to show off soon!