Congratulations to May's Award Winners On GridironFans!

Discussion in 'Site News' started by SRW, Jun 4, 2007.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Congratulations to all the people who won awards this month as voted by the members:

[​IMG] Joe Montana Award
    This award is for the Most Valuable Poster for the month. The winner of this award has been recognized by their peers to be someone who's brought their "A" game to the site and who has brought both quantity and quality to the site.

And the winner is: SteveRobWhatever

[​IMG] Red Cashion Award
    This award goes to the Most Valuable Moderator on the site. This moderator has been an example of how to run their forum by keeping it organized, helping recruit and more.

And the winner is: Sweets

[​IMG] Earl Campbell Award
    This award is for the winner of the Rookie of the Month award. The winner of this award has impressed the members in a short amount of time with their posts and shows promise that one day they could be a key member of the site.

And the winner is: Platoon 86

[​IMG] Howard Cosell Award
    Top NFL News Reporter for the month. The winner of this award goes to someone who has gone above and beyond in helping keep the members of the site updated with the latest happenings around the NFL.

And the winner is: indysteve1563

[​IMG] Warren Sapp Award
    This award is for the top NFL Smack Talker for the month. Don't try to get in a battle of wits with this member, they have proven time and time again to be able to dismantle you and entertain everyone else at your expense.

And the winner is: Sweets

[​IMG] Ocho Cinco Award
    This award goes to the funniest member on the site for the month. Any time you read one of their posts, you are sure to get a laugh on their take of whatever the topic at hand is.

And the winner is: cashtool

[​IMG] UPS Award
    This award is for the top recruiter for the month who has delivered the most new members to the site.

And the winner is: tstlkevanilla

Congrats once again to the winners!

2. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

Congrats everyone!

3. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Thanks Steve. This is one hell of an honor for me. To receive 16 votes here is amazing. It's been a great month for me here and I intend to stick around for more. I'd like to thank Sweets for inviting me here and nominating me for this award. I'd like to thank all 16 of the voters.

I also though there were some great canidates for this award.

Digitool can make some great avatars and sigs.

RetroDan#16 has some great artwork and a true talent.

Walnuts also knows Football for sure, posts some nice stuff in football related issues.

Again, this is a great honor and I intend to stick around this great site. Thanks everyone.[smilie=CELE18.gif]

4. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Congrats to the other winners as well!

5. ParanoidMike

ParanoidMike Doctor of Slackerism

nice job everybody :cool:

6. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Congrats to SRW, 86, Cashtool, Indy and Tasty...SRW for bringing a great site, 86 for being one hell of a newbie, Cashtool for proving once again he's funny as crap, Indy for bringing the news everyday no matter what and Tasty for bringing new members to the site because without you people this would be just another site that no one vists...

I'd also like to thank all the members that voted for me, I am truly thankful.

7. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Great words Sweets, I appreciate em.:cool:

You're very welcome, I was happy to vote for ya.:D

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Congrats to the winners :cool:

9. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

yes congrats to all

10. RetroDan#16

RetroDan#16 Resident Artiste

Congratulations to all, just to be nominated and actually receive some votes was good enough in itself for me. Well done to Platoon and everyone else!

11. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I think you need a strictly smut-based award as well...

This month I give it to Buffgrandpa

[​IMG]

12. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

LMAO!!! Good idea, Walnuts :D

13. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Congrats to the winners. [smilie=CLAP03.gif]

14. RaiderHater

RaiderHater Guest

Haha. That sounds like a good idea...

Congrats everyone!

15. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

HA! So what NFL player best exemplifies the smut award? Eugene Robinson? Daunte Culpepper? Fred Smoot? Mark Chmura?

I think I'll consider an award like that when we get a couple more contributors in there.

16. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Thanks bro:cool:

17. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Congrats to all the winners! Good job.

18. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Congrats to all the winners :)