Cowboys CB Mike Jenkins Remains On Trade Block

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by SRW, Apr 29, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

The Cowboys are still shopping cornerback Mike Jenkins for a trade, but there appear to be no takers according to Calvin Watkins of ESPNDallas.com. A couple of big problems for Jenkins. While the front office has praised Jenkins, there appears to be some concern about his participation in the offseason program. It's voluntary, but when you're coming off shoulder surgery it would be nice if the medical staff saw you regularly. Jenkins is working out in Florida, and his conditioning is never a question, but working out at Valley Ranch would benefit him.

Source: The Redzone

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2012
  2. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

Well the draft is over. If tHey wanted tontrade him then they would've done it. I think trDing him now would be a mistake

3. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Might as well get something for him while you can, I have a feeling he will be walking after this season. Claiborne, Carr, Jenkins someone won't be happy as the nickle back (I'm sure Claiborne will be fine with it rookie year).

4. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Coming off shoulder surgery, I don't think there will be much demand for him.

5. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I would say trade value is only about a 4, so I say keep him. Let him play for a big deal and let him walk. Max he'll be a Y CB, where he was a Pro Bowler at in 2009

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

6. Lddbck

Lddbck Little League

With all the troubles we had last season with CB's, we had better keep him as insurance.