Cowboys CB Morris Claiborne Says He'll Report To Camp With Or Without A Deal

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by SRW, Jul 15, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

No. 6 overall pick Morris Claiborne will report to Cowboys training camp later this month even if it's without a signed contract. “I let my agents and those guys handle that. So far, they seem to be doing a pretty good job,†Claiborne told the Shreveport Times. “I’ll patiently wait. I’m not in no hurry. You hear a lot of talk about people saying I’m holding out. No I’m not holding out. I’m going to camp signed or not signed. It don’t matter.†The former LSU cornerback isn't alone among the Class of 2012 high draft picks to wait out an agreement on their rookie contract. The top eight selections remain unsigned, including No. 1 overall Andrew Luck.

Source: Sporting News

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2012
  2. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Sounds like he wants to play ball. That's good to hear.

3. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

He shows without a contract he's an idiot. Go to the board room and get it done.

4. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Might show up, but won't do anything

Sent from my HTC Vivid

5. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

It's good that he wants to play ball with or without a deal shows that he actually has a passion for the game. The only real problem I can see possibly formulating is him going to training camp and getting a major injury.

6. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

he wouldnt get injured, hed be hanging around watching drills....still a nice thing to hear that he would show even if he couldnt participate

7. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

His agent has appeared and has said that he wants his client to have a contract. Imagine that.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE The opposite of a Rookie

Does he realize he can't practice without a contract? Probably not, he went to LSU.

9. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

OHHHHHHHHHH snap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE The opposite of a Rookie

I heard there were some Bama fans around these parts, they'll like that one.

11. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

woah.......a cowboys rookie with clbutt.

i approve

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

Rare...

13. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

He's been cleared to practice too. Should be fun to see what happens.