Cowboys RB Coach Says DeMarco Murray Looks 'Normal' In Drills, Ankle Hasn't Hampered

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by SRW, May 5, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin GIF OG

Earlier this week, DeMarco Murray wrote on his Twitter account that he would have been healthy enough to play this Sunday if the Cowboys were playing a game. Murray's tweet corroborated reports from inside Valley Ranch that revealed that the fractured right ankle that caused him to miss the final three games last season had healed and the second-year tailback's rehabilitation was proceeding on schedule. "He's at a point now where he goes and does everything on the field with everybody else," said Cowboys running backs coach Skip Peete. "I know he comes out and does every on-field drill and runs routes with the backs and catches with the quarterbacks." Asked if Murray could play in a competitive game this week, Peete paused and said, "That aspect, I don't know But as far as his ability to do things a normal player would be able to do in an offseason program, he looks normal and fine."

Source: Dallas Morning News

2. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

good news. hopefully he picks off right where he left off.

3. 86WARD

86WARD NFL's Dirtiest Player Staff Member GIF OG Premium Member

Looking forward to watching this kid be the man in Dallas...

4. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos? GIF OG

fingers crossed he bounces back 100%

5. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler GIF OG

Me too!

6. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star GIF OG

Man, I've been a big fan of Murray's since he was at Oklahoma, he had superstar potential. Took him in the GIF mock that year, and there's nothing to back this up but I just have a bad feeling about him having a problem coming back from this at top form.