Cowboys RB Coach Says DeMarco Murray Looks 'Normal' In Drills, Ankle Hasn't Hampered

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by SRW, May 5, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Earlier this week, DeMarco Murray wrote on his Twitter account that he would have been healthy enough to play this Sunday if the Cowboys were playing a game. Murray's tweet corroborated reports from inside Valley Ranch that revealed that the fractured right ankle that caused him to miss the final three games last season had healed and the second-year tailback's rehabilitation was proceeding on schedule. "He's at a point now where he goes and does everything on the field with everybody else," said Cowboys running backs coach Skip Peete. "I know he comes out and does every on-field drill and runs routes with the backs and catches with the quarterbacks." Asked if Murray could play in a competitive game this week, Peete paused and said, "That aspect, I don't know But as far as his ability to do things a normal player would be able to do in an offseason program, he looks normal and fine."

Source: Dallas Morning News

2. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

good news. hopefully he picks off right where he left off.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Looking forward to watching this kid be the man in Dallas...

4. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

fingers crossed he bounces back 100%

5. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Me too!

6. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Man, I've been a big fan of Murray's since he was at Oklahoma, he had superstar potential. Took him in the GIF mock that year, and there's nothing to back this up but I just have a bad feeling about him having a problem coming back from this at top form.