Cowboys RB Joseph Randle Arrested For Shoplifting

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by DaBears22, Oct 14, 2014.

1. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Dallas Cowboys reserve running back Joseph Randle was arrested for shoplifting from a suburban mall Monday night.

Randle was charged with a misdemeanor Class B theft of $50 to $500, according to Frisco, Texas, police. He was released on writ bond at 1:20 a.m. Tuesday.

Frisco Police Lt. Jason Jenkins said Randle is accused of attempting to steal underwear and cologne from Dillard's in Stonebriar Centre Mall.

A team source said Tuesday evening that the Cowboys would fine Randle an amount that has yet to be determined but will not suspend him.

The arrest report states that store security officers, watching via the closed-circuit surveillance system, observed Randle purchase an item at the perfume counter before walking to the underwear section and concealing merchandise in his Dillard's bag. He then exited the store before being stopped by security in the parking lot.

ESPN

2. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

wow. must have been one hella drawers.

3. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Anyone notice that the cologne he stole was named Guilty?

4. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i worked at a food lion here in our area.i also worked in my uncle's store bagging groceries most of my life before he died in 1989.i saw people stealing everything from tampons to beer.
    most of the people stealing certainly did not need to steal,but the few i saw stealing food i seriously looked at let most of them go because they honestly looked like they needed it.if i were to have caught somebody stealing clothes and cologne,i would have went off on his ass,especially if i knew he was an athelete.he would be so embarassed,he'd never want to come back into that store again.

5. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

We got a Wynonna on our hands

6. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Looks like the Cowboys are going to fine him one game check, which amounts to about $30,000.