Cowboys Vs Buccaneers

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Sep 7, 2009.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Sep 13, 2009.
  1. Cowboys

85.7%
  2. Buccaneers

14.3%
  1. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

hard to believe we didn't record a sack, or an int.

2. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

It was pretty weird, because we had pressure the whole game. Byron took some real hard shots.

3. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

I'll take the W, definitely some room to improve. Plus the boys we're on the road playing in 103 degree heat. Not always easy.

4. RichLikeWh0a

Was it really 103 degrees? It sure didn't feel like it, even though I am sunburnt to all hell.

5. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

we have 4 CB's, if Mike Jenkins is the 2nd best we got, shouldnt we try going after McCallister? Really? That dude was horrible even though he had a INT that didn't count, but only cuz byron got hammered on the play. Then after getting lost on every play, he gets posterized and jumped over. Our CB's aren't up for the challenge this season, no way. The game was great, i'm uploading pictures of the entire trip to my myspace right now, I will link it up when i'm done for anyone who wants to see, I love bucs cheerleaders. besides 3 incidents of Cowboys-Bucs fans arguing near us, it was an amazing experience, GL to Bucs and their team rest of the season, I hope for them Caddilac stays healthy, and Byron becomes a monster.

6. Bruiser

Bruiser Starter

Run D needs work

Bradshaw and Jacobs are going to be tough next Sunday Night, if the DLine leaves holes like the last game it's going to make for a long and drawn out night.

Buehler's kicking game and ST was outstanding and a huge improvement over last season.

7 Kickoffs - 6 in endzone - 3 touchbacks..........

We had zero last year.

7. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

yeah im hoping this was just like some first game fluke man bc if they tackle and shiot yesterdsay were screwed

8. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

This is foming from a Buc fan, but the Bucs OL is pretty damn good this year. Could be more of them performing well rather then a problem with the Boys DL.

Take it for what it's worth.

9. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

i dont have any critism left in me

10. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

11. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Awesome pics!!!! You must have a pretty bad butt camera.

A little constructive criticism???? More close ups of the cheerleaders next time!

12. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

photos
    awsome

13. RichLikeWh0a

we were with his girlfriend..

believe me, i tried to get him to :icon_frown:

14. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I'm insulted.

:icon_frown: