Cowboys Vs Eagles SNF

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Nov 4, 2009.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Nov 9, 2009.
  1. Cowboys

36.7%
  2. Eagles

63.3%
  1. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Victor Butler and Kevin Ogletree once again impressed me. Lot of positives to take away from the game. Although we left quite a few points on the board, and we still have a major Penalty issue.

Onto a struggling Packers team, should be a party in the packers backfield.

2. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

......... this means nothing more than a win in the win column?

A big win on the road against a divisional opponent (when we were 0-1 in the division).

A definite confidence booster.

Puts us in the lead in the division, which it may be early, but it's big to be in the lead in this division period.

It's further evidence that while we're still making a lot of mistakes, we're coming together as a team. It isn't pretty, but we're winning. That's possibly the most important thing this game means.

If we had lost, would it have been "just another L in the L column?" No, it'd have been a huge loss. That in itself makes it a big win.

I just don't see how you can seriously say this game is nothing more than another. Your stupidity really amazes me in this instance.

3. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

butler who else has he sacked where he came i n on a play too

4. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

He's just hoping your team does what they historically have struggled to do. Stay humble, hungry, focused, and consistent

5. Omen

ahahaha cant accept we won still gotta slice and dice

6. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Valid point... yeah it would have been just another loss, one that got away. and we could move on to the next game. duh. Lead in the division at this point? means nothing man... our biggest win on the road since forever yes that's great... Team looks like it's not coming together to me, it's been together since a few weeks ago.

7. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

After this post, well.. all I have to say is.. You, Roy31, are who I thought you were.

[​IMG]

8. Omen

cowboys nned to celebrate for a minute and then go on and judt concentrate on the next game

9. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

people need to stop randomly posting that dude thats the 2nd time he scared the crap out of me

10. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

lmao, BITB is actually making me laugh tonight. Rare but a good side of him.

11. ball in the baskett

What makes me not feel as bad about this loss is we had a worse record last year at this point and also were still in a playoff spot right now.

12. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

The best thing is how young your team is. The future is bright.

13. King Romo

King Romo Cowboys and Yankees

WHAT A WIN!!!

14. ball in the baskett

You show up now lol

15. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

It was a very good matchup. Seemed very even. To me the oppisite of the Cowboy's/Giants game this year where both teams played like utter crap

It came down to Romo making that big play and McNabb not. The Eagles didnt get that 50 yard game shifter

16. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Nice win, Dallas fans.

See my rant here.

17. ball in the baskett

yup

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

when is my sig ready cause it has to be a week until next sunday

18. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Oh he made a big play. Right into Jenkins hands.

19. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

So did Romo

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

The best thing I saw today was this is the first time Williams and Romo look in sych

20. hermhater

hermhater Guest

That timing pass/catch is what you gave up those draft picks for.