Cowboys Vs Eagles SNF

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Nov 4, 2009.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Nov 9, 2009.
  1. Cowboys

36.7%
  2. Eagles

63.3%
  1. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

yep, that was a GOOD football game. well played by both teams. for someone like me, who doesn't just follow 1 team, these types of games are what make me so passionate about this league. it was very enjoyable to watch and i was surprised the cowboys were able to play that physical and pull it out.

2. The Manster

The Manster 1st Stringer

I thought it was a well played game. Both teams had their good and bad plays. I am glad that Romo threw the ball to Williams and he was able to catch it. I like the way Ogletree has run those screen pbutt. I would like for him to do more in the passing game but I get the feeling they are setting something up with them. I think that both teams Dline played some of the best of all units.

Samuel did not look the same after the hit from Jones. I know he is one of the eagles better but I do not think he should have been out there. Hobbs is not that bad and more than likely better than a scared Samuel.

3. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

If the playoffs started tomorrow than being first in the division would mean something. Glad to see you showed up for 2 posts and offered your intelligent expertise on the game. Sounds to me like your still upset about me unfriending you on the Xbox 360, isn't it about time you move on from that awful night?

4. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

As frustrating as it was, it was an entertaining game. The rematch should be fun.