Cowboys Vs Redskins SNF

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Sep 6, 2010.

?

Who will win this game?

1. Cowboys

60.7%
  2. Redskins

39.3%
  1. TerriTsu

TerriTsu Idō kaubōizu!

I'm more into war movies...Flags of our Fathers too..and Wind Talkers etc..Home opener better not be like Week 1 or it's going to be a long season for them.

2. Only war films I ever watched were the Rambo films....:icon_lol:

Good luck next week Terri T. :peace:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2010
  3. TerriTsu

TerriTsu Idō kaubōizu!

the "Tsu" is from my last name "Tsujiyama" Pronounced TSU-G-YAMA the t isn't quite silent as most say it "su"

Last edited: Sep 13, 2010
  4. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Game ending on an Alex Barron screw-up? Nice to see he's retained his old habits :icon_cheesygrin:

5. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

no crap.......they said last nite that he is the most penalized in the NFL beating out flozell

6. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

both of these teams were so sloppy and undisciplined. i'm not sure how either group of fans can feel good about either of these teams right now. yikes.

7. Coolness....I just like calling you Terry T. :icon_cheesygrin:

8. As of 1:57 pm.m EST....Barron is still a Cowboy

Chris Mortensen: Twitter.com

9. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Did somebody say Terry T. !?!?!? (you could at least spell the "Terri" right BBB. :wink:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzToNo7A-94]YouTube - Terry Tate Office Linebacker[/ame]

10. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

11. TerriTsu

TerriTsu Idō kaubōizu!

Thanks explains it..a backup..still I dont think he should be wearing a Dallas Cowboys uniform

12. Barron was forced into action when Marc Colombo was injured...but he should be back at practice this week.

13. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Let's keep the conversation on the 2 teams, we have a whole forum for off topic stuff.

14. Sorry.....:icon_cheesygrin:

15. TerriTsu

TerriTsu Idō kaubōizu!

I am the head bookkeeper at my work place..maybe I should start tackling co-workers at my monsterous 5'2" 105 pound frame. I'M GON' BRING THE HURT BABY YEEAAAH![​IMG]

16. THE PAIN TRAIN IS COMIN'!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

17. TerriTsu

TerriTsu Idō kaubōizu!

12 penalties and 91 yards. Just like ESPN said they're their own worst enemy...as the trend continues..were they all on Barron? assuming.

18. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I don't know why the Cowboys picked up Alex Barron. Last year, he was the most penalized player in the NFL. Someone needs to tell him that when he wraps his arm around a defensive lineman's neck, the refs are going to call holding every single time.

If the Cowboys cut him, maybe he can get a job with the WWE or TNA.

19. TerriTsu

TerriTsu Idō kaubōizu!

aside from Barron...I wish the Marshmellow Man and Garrett would just go away too. made this in photoshop below:[​IMG] [​IMG]