Cowboys WR Dez Bryant Catching Passes From QB Tony Romo

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by Sweets, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

ESPN reports that Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant told an El Paso radio station that his index finger, which he fractured last season, is great and that he's catching passes from quarterback Tony Romo. "Finger is great," Bryant said. "I'm catching passes the same. I'm not missing a beat." Bryant, who suffered a broken finger in a victory at Cincinnati on Dec. 9, bypassed surgery and instead wore a protective brace because the Cowboys were still in the playoff hunt. Bryant caught 18 passes for 159 yards and two touchdowns in the final three games of the regular season.

Source: CBSSports

2. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Great year for Dez, calling it now

3. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Hate this guy.

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Yeah that's nice and all, but some of us already called it around this time last year, before it was the popular thing to do. [MENTION=1753]Jihad Joe[/MENTION] [MENTION=1390]K Train[/MENTION] [MENTION=555]Omen[/MENTION]
    Calling a great year for a young guy coming off a 1400 yd/12TD season isnt exactly going out on a limb.
    [MENTION=566]ragman[/MENTION] wanted to trade him, of course.

5. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

Actually, i called it 3 years ago in regards to last year

http://gridironfans.com/forums/dall...ys-wr-dez-bryant-will-show-more-maturity.html

That was after dez rookie year and before julio was even drafted. BOOM

Last edited: Apr 9, 2013
  6. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Elected not to post with the "been calling it for years" angle, but I've been high on him since he was drafted also. Had him as a keeper for several and will be doin it again this year. He has the tools to be the best receiver in the NFL.

Big-money league keepers are Dez, Julio and RG3.

7. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I think Dez got over scrutinized his first two seasons. They were actually on par, if not even a little above par for what top young WR prospects do. He had 6 TDs in 10 games as a rookie had 900+ yards in 14 full games his second year. He did make mistakes running routes that made him look bad at times, but honestly I always thought people never tempered there expections.

Jones and Greens rookie years are the exception, not the rule

Sent from my HTC Vivid

8. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i don't think very many people ever questioned this kids' physical talents. he's obviously a beast. i think most of the question marks around him have been about his head and how his career may evolve. can he mature enough to become great or will he go the way of terrell owens and randy moss and become a transient, stop-gap receiver too early in his career?