Darrelle Revis Tells Richard Sherman To Get Over Himself And Respect The Game

Discussion in 'Seattle Seahawks' started by SRW, Aug 28, 2013.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

The ongoing battle between Darrelle Revis and Richard Sherman as to who is the best cornerback in the NFL has boiled in the background for the last few months. And Revis is sick of it.

The man with a fictional NFL island named after him told Jarrett Bell of USA Today that he'd prefer if the Seahawks cornerback would stop "attaching his career" to Revis and "respect the game" a little bit more.

"He needs to quit attaching his career to my career," Revis said. "A lot of people need to have respect for this game. I'm not just talking about him. Respect what people have done to pave the way. Deion paved the way. Rod Woodson paved the way. Darrell Green. Mel Blount. Champ Bailey. Charles Woodson. Yeah, we're the next group, but you don't need to be getting into it with me.

"At the end of the day, this is a fraternity. We're all in this together, competing. But you don't have to shoot nobody else down."

Source: CBS Sports

2. JEMicklos

JEMicklos Captain

Revis>Sherman. I can't stand Sherman

3. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Tell him Revis

4. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX5tfRdkoY0&feature=related"]Do you see the light.m4v - YouTube[/ame]

5. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Eh, Ronnie Lott > both of them.

6. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

says revis who holds out every other year

7. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

True, but Revis didn't cheat like Sherman.

8. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

FREAK SHERMAN...I'd love to get a handful of those freaking braids and PULL...

9. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

I love me some Richard Sherman. Revis is a douche in his own right so this is freaking laughable at best.