Defending Isiah Thomas

Discussion in 'Basketball Talk' started by SportsChump, Apr 30, 2020.

1. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

We are a stay-at-home people these days. We all have this new strain of Coronavirus to thank for that.

That means that we, especially us sports fans, have been glued, perhaps unhealthily, to our television sets. Old movies, reruns we’ve seen a thousand times, NFL drafts televised directly from Roger Goodell’s basement and hopefully, for our sanity, very little ‘news’ broadcasts as we struggle to find something, anything, on the boob tube to keep us entertained.

Enter ESPN and the Michael Jordan-approved, 10-part documentary about who else… Michael Jordan. In case you forgot how awesome he was, he would like to remind you.

Sound off at: http://sportschump.net/2020/04/30/defending-isiah-thomas/21850/

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Oh, man.

Here in Mexico we get The Last Dance via Netflix, and we get one episode per week, delayed from you guys, so you've watched 4 episodes now, but I've just watched one.

So...no spoilers, please. (HAHA!! I'm kidding, of course).

3. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

No spoilers, I promise.

Although I'm pretty sure you can guess how it all ends.

TJ likes this.
  4. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I've never liked Isiah. He's always seemed like a phony with his nice guy routine in interviews. Helluva player for sure though. The Jordan documentary is fantastic.

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

You know that old saying..."never meet your heroes", right?

This documentary has felt like meeting my childhood hero. Wow. Michael Jordan is an absolute asshole. Who knew?

(Remember, I live in a third world country...apparently it's common knowledge in the US).