djax says redskins fans are more supportive

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by smeags, Jul 29, 2014.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
  2. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

honestly? I think everything that comes out his mouth is a lie. just watch the tape of Keenan Lewis shutting his ass down and enjoy.

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

jackson has a habit of disappearing in big games. what last year proved was that the team had other options when he was shut down.

4. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

everybody know the eagles fans are the worst in the league. (with the exception of our eagles fans here who seem like really good and decent guys.)
    seriously,if crap like this did not happen every year between the nfc east teams,i'd be pissed cause it would mean the rivalary is dead.

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

we are real, nancy fans & players take exception to that. it's ok we need nancies to even it out.

6. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I don't really care too much because he's obviously hurt by being let go, but a lot of fans were against his being cut so he's attacking the wrong people. His beef should be solely with Chip.

7. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Mark sanchez says the same thing about eagles fans over jets fans does anyone care no. The season hasent even started so how do these players even know cause there cheering for them in training camp when there's nothing to boo about.

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

agreed and thats what bugs me because this fanbase supported him through everything including his holdout a couple years back.

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

that because nobody cares about mark sanchez. jackson is different cause you know he doesnt blow.

10. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

that guy is a turd wherever he plays.he's probably gone after this year in philly. you guys are ducked if foles gets hurt though.

11. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

The way I think of it I don't hate nothing about djax he gave me some epic memory's as a fan. What he says now is basically the same crap any player that goes to another team does. When he finished 7-6 he wont be talking as much its alright.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

I keep forgetting that Sanchez is an Eagle...lol.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  13. smeags

smeags militant geek

wrong. players rarely ever take a shot at their former fanbase. especially one that supported him like we did.

that said im really not upset im laughing at his whining and telling skins fans I hope things go well.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2014