Does It Seem As If The Eagles Will Be Unstoppable Soon To Come?

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by eaglesrule4ever, Jun 22, 2009.

1. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

It seems as if with all the eagles talent as if the sky is the limit. It seems like whoever we bring it just works, soon enough the eagles may very well be unstoppable mwahahhahaha

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

No i think we are over hyping ourselves right now. It sure looks good on paper but dont forget we were 9-6-1 even with our nice playoff run. Future looks bright but i wouldent say even close to unstoppable.The offensive side of the ball has been given a great amount of help this offseason so lets wait and see.

3. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

:lmao:

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

No. If McNabb gets hurt, the Eagles are done. They need to sign a backup QB for starters. I love what they've done so far this offseason.

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Everybody thought the Cowboys would be unstoppable in 2008 and look how it turned out. Even me, the eternal pessimistic, thought we were the team to beat.

The lesson: Don't believe the hype. You're one McNabb injury away from another 6-10 season...you know it's happened, and you know it can happen again.

6. ball in the baskett

Aj feely is a ok backup he has showed glimpses of being awesome and then choke at the end of games. We almost ended the pats perfect season in a awesome game where aj feely started.

7. ball in the baskett

Im still haunted by mike mcmahon just running around like a chicken that got his head cut off and not knowing what to do with the ball.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

No he's not and neither is Kolb. If they lose McNabb, they're done. AJ Feely's not good...he's a third string QB on most of the teams in the league.

9. ball in the baskett

Never said he was good just ok enough to keep you in a game atleast. Most teams would be screwed if there starting QB goes out.

10. Jeffgoodt

Jeffgoodt Team Veteran

Because we win games we're supposed to and not tie the Bengals right?

11. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Only problem with this theory is......if he doesn't get hurt they're done too.:icon_cheesygrin:

12. ball in the baskett

No were not done until the nfc championship game lol.

13. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

No sense in even playing the season. We already won the simulated Super Bowl. I'm ready for a parade.

14. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Maybe if you're quarterback was tom brady or peyton manning... but no he's not even close, and you guys don't exactly have the most talented players. Westbrook is close to the end, no true #1 wide receiver just a bunch of burners, big question marks at the safety positions, no superstar linebackers, in fact ask a casual nfl fan to name a single eagles linebacker they probably couldn't... unstoppable>? LMFAO! far from it.

I bit the bait...

15. ball in the baskett

Dont care if anyone can name then they were a part of the 3rd best defense in the leauge and only tom brady and peyton have won superbowls? The team was in the nfc championship game the talent is there and young talent at that but unstopable no that would be silly to say about any team.

16. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

big stink... the cardinals were in the super bowl game, and nobody would even come close to calling them unstoppable. The Eagles playoffs failures have been recorded, their failure to win the big game for several years now. Opportunity has knocked, and they haven't answered the door.

17. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

True, but this team should be able to once again hear the door bell. Obviously they've made a lot of changes that they need to break their way, but there is a decent possibility that this team will be better than most of their past versions. A lot of question marks for sure, but there is optimism with a lot of their moves.

18. ball in the baskett

exactly

19. Fez

Fez Chicharooney!!!

[​IMG]

20. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

:Loco::laughy18::crackhead: