Does It Seem As If The Eagles Will Be Unstoppable Soon To Come?

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by eaglesrule4ever, Jun 22, 2009.

1. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

the eagles definitely look good on paper. there are a lot of new players that will need to gel in order for it all to click though.

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I totally agree. Especially the new offensive line. We'll have to see if the chemistry is there.

3. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Crap man, the worst thing going against the Eagles is all the hype. It's not even July yet and we are getting threads like this? Just wait till the media hops on the bandwagon and Eagles fans get daily articles about how amazing they will be next year.

4. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Well these are Eagles fans hyping them up, I haven't read much from other sources or heard anything via the mainstream media. These are the same Eagles fans that we're calling for Reid's head after getting smashed by baltimore than again a few weeks later after losing to washington, and they sounded quite adamant about it as well.

They look no better on paper than the Giants, or Cowboys for example. And those are just NFC East teams I've singled out. They lost the best defensive player in the history of their pathetic franchise' little existence, and you're telling me that's not going to have an affect? that it doesn't create a hole? that it doesn't leave a question mark needing to be answered?

5. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

6. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

Wesley Snipes plays for the Indians. Marky Mark plays for the Eagles.

[​IMG]

7. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

So does Tony Danza.

[​IMG]

8. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

:icon_rolleyes: your just a hater i agree that this thread is silly but your just ridiculous. Your blind hate leads you to talk about the one little bad thing that happened this offseason. You dont mention anything about getting younger adding some good weapons through the draft or getting more athletic and bigger on the offensive line. Also on paper they do look better than the cowboys which lost there biggest offensive weapon. Thats on paper well see what happens.You talk about pathetic existance what were you like 6 last time your team did anything that wasent just hype?Your team has been living off of hype for a very long time now.

9. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

:laughy32::laughy32::laughy32:

10. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

yea, big surprise. attacking someone else's team just because that person stated their opinion.

11. ball in the baskett

Im pretty sure he called the eagles franchise that so i wasent attacking i was just saying cowboys fans shouldent be talking. In typical fashion most cowboys fans will talk about how awesome they were in the 90s which was so long ago.

12. The Manster

The Manster 1st Stringer

The eagles made it to the NFC Champ game last year and have since added a good amount of young players at some key spots. They did loose a good S but he was not what he use to be on the field. If everything falls there way they have a chance to get back to the SB.

That being said they are counting on a lot of ifs. They need Petes'to be what he was in 07. They are counting on Stacy to be 100% after having hurt his knee last year, reports talk about how the Bengals did not even try to resign him. His brother is changing spots after missing time because of his back and mental reasons. Everything could come together to make a great Oline or it is just as likely that every will fall apart.

There is no telling if any of this year rookies will have the impact that Jackson did last year. Jackson could also suffer from the sophomore slumps.

Right now every team looks like it could be great. OK maybe not the Raides.

13. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

nice post brother and it's good to see you here.

14. The Manster

The Manster 1st Stringer

Thought I would stop by.:icon_cheesygrin: I need someone to talk to:icon_sad:

15. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

there is plenty to talk to here. Jihad Joe (gruntbygod) and Ktrain will be happy to see you on here.

16. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I like you already.

17. The Manster

The Manster 1st Stringer

If you like bad jokes, really bad jokes, then we will get along just fine.

18. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

I really don't get where all this hype come from. :dontknow: Sure they had a great playoff run (though they choked in the NFCCG... again) but on the other hand, they were not able to beat a one-win team in five quarters.

Plus, they play in probably the toughest division in the league. I wouldn't even pick them to win the NFC East.

19. The Manster

The Manster 1st Stringer

All teams in the NFC East have question marks. The eagles and Giants seem to have the fewest with the eagles having the most answers to them.

20. ball in the baskett

Hey manster i remember you from Football forum welcome :fworks18: