Dolphins Agree To Trade WR Brandon Marshall To The Bears

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by Sweets, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

The Chicago Bears have agreed to terms of a trade w Miami for wide receiver Brandon Marshall in exchange for two third-round picks according to Jay Glazer of FOXSports.

Source: The Redzone

Last edited: Mar 13, 2012
  2. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Damn that's crazy. This should shut those guys at espn Chicago radio up. Lol. I like this better than Vincent Jackson anyways. Renew the Cutler to Marshall connection.

Probably takes the dolphins out of the Manning sweepstakes.

3. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Exactly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

How does it take the Dolphins out? Supposedly Peyton had reservations about playing with a diva like Marshall. He meets with Miami, discusses the situation, next day Marshalls packing his bags. If anything I'd say it puts them out in front if the inital report was true. It means they are clearing out the trash he didnt want to deal with.

5. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

Reggie Wayne to Miami????

6. wonderyears

wonderyears Rookie

Wow, love the move for the Bears, they're going to be a hard team to play against this upcoming year.

7. Starkiller501

Starkiller501 Starter

and for 2 3rd rounders, no less. I'd say it's a bargain, if not highway robbery

8. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Reggie Wayne will be playing wherever Payton is. It does make one wonder if Payton said to Miami "clear out the trash" or if this was just in the works for a while. Clearing cap space and getting guys out of town that might otherwise be a little less than glamorous to play beside. Makes one wonder though. Hmm...?

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Good move for Chicago. I don't think
    Marshall had anything to do with Manning's decision...lol.

"Sure...trade Marshall...I'll be here. Oh you did? Nice. Psych. Going to Arizona. Punk'D!"

10. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Good point. Suppose it does open up the chances its signing Wayne too.

11. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Hmmm...

12. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Arizona is still 13 mil over cap. It aint gonna happen.

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

Levi Brown makes up a big chunk of that. Then theres Kolb and there's probably some ex-Steelers dead weight out there they could get rid of.

14. CStevenson13

CStevenson13 1st Stringer

Good move, i cant say great move because Marshall is such a headcase its always a gamble but on the field he's a beast. Bold move by Chicago, having him back with Cutler should make things a bit more comfortable.

15. Crowned

Maybe it was one of Peyton's demands. We will never know for sure, but we can assume it if Manning becomes a Dolphin.

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

It would be awesome!

17. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

If Peyton is going round demanding people to lose their jobs then he's a pretty crapty human being.

18. Crowned

Buccs got Vincent Jackson.

19. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

And According to radio they got Curtis. Lofton too

Maybe we wants people who don't cause in needed drama

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. Crowned

Yep, 2 great signings.