Dolphins List RB Reggie Bush As Their Featured Back On Depth Chart

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins' started by BigBlueBruiser, Aug 8, 2011.

1. It’s officially a game week — the Dolphins open up the preseason against the Falcons on Friday night — so Tony Sparano has released his first depth chart of the season. At first glance, there is one glaring omission — Jake Long is not listed at left tackle. Long is currently on the Physically Unable to Perform list with either a knee or shoulder injury, but Sparano hopes to have him healthy to play by Week 1. It is also interesting that Sparano lists Reggie Bush as the starting running back over Daniel Thomas, even though Bush has averaged 8.73 carries per game in his five-year career. And Bush is not listed as a punt returner, either, even though he has five career punt return touchdowns.

Source: Palm Beach Post

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2011
  2. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

im hearing hes having a beast camp and is running real hard. good to hear

3. I'm still skeptical Bush could handle 15-20 carries a game for an entire season.

4. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Me too, but I see it more as like with Brown and Williams, 10-15 to whoever has the hot hand.

5. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

lol...i hope it's everything he wanted it to be. now he has to perform.

6. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

I'm not sold, but I'm definitely not willing to bet against him yet.

7. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

Wait until he gets injured before mid-season.

8. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

because depth charts mean soooooo much right now.

9. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Exactly Ox, all I can say is that I am happy to have a weapon, half a season or not, and all it cost was a special teamer.