Dolphins QB Chad Pennington Doubtful For Week Four?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins' started by SRW, Sep 27, 2009.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

The Dolphins might be without quarterback Chad Pennington for next week's AFC clash against the Buffalo Bills. NBC's Bob Costas reported on the Sunday Night Football postgame show that NFL insider Peter King reports Pennington is doubtful for next week's game due to the shoulder injury he suffered in the third quarter of Sunday's loss to the Chargers. The Dolphins will be trying to avoid starting the season 0-4 against the Bills at home and might have to do so with Chad Henne under center.

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

2. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Maybe Dan Henning won't be a snitch with his play calling.

3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I feel bad for you guys, you can't catch a break...

4. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

The offense has been predictable. Henning has done nothing really to change it.

5. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I thought Chad was a smart QB.

Does he get to call audibles?

6. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

It's either one play or another. The origional and then the change. Lately both have been runs.

7. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

Chad Henne was ACE at michigan....... I know he ended up deciding to play pro football instead of play baseball. Did something happen or is he just not cut out to be an NFL QB?

8. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

He forgot how the line of scrimmage works. Wouldn't have that problem in baseball. :icon_cheesygrin:

9. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

he had an offer from the yankees to play straight out of college, didnt hear much of him besides he chose football........ wouldnt suprise me if he ended up gunning the ball at the tight end trying to throw the LB out at home plate....... OOPS!!!! :eek:

10. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i like pennington but this may be a blessing in disguise. it's obvious the phins need some more time to truly rebuild and this will force them to get one or more of their young qb's on the field.

11. CStevenson13

CStevenson13 1st Stringer

^I agree, Henne will add a downfield element that they don't have, obviously he wont be as efficient as Pennington but Ginn should have more opportunities to make big plays

12. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

The first three plays that Henne had to do in the game were mostly runs. If I were running the offense I would have taken a deep shot right off the bat to show I have confidence in Henne and keep the defense from stacking the box, as the Chargers started to do.