Dolphins Yet To Make A Contract Offer To RB Reggie Bush

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins' started by SRW, Feb 8, 2013.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Reggie Bush hopes to return to the Miami Dolphins, but the team apparently isn't in a rush to re-sign the free-agent running back.

Recent reports stated Dolphins general manager Jeff Ireland was open to floating a "team-friendly" offer Bush's way, but that remains a myth for now.

Barry Jackson of The Miami Herald reported Thursday that Bush has yet to receive a proposal from the Dolphins, who also have a pair of younger runners -- Daniel Thomas and Lamar Miller -- on the roster.

The Dolphins' offer might be in the mail, but there's also a chance an offer isn't coming. Bush generated his first 1,000-yard season in 2011 and came within 14 yards of that mark last year, but he turns 28 in March.

Source: NFL.com

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

why not offer him a team friendly deal and see if he takes it. he's done decently as the main guy. nothing long-term. maybe just a 3 or 4 year deal.

3. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I can't believe I'm saying this but I would love him in Dallas with Murray. I'm not big on paying HBs, but what Bush gives you is worth a contract

Sent from my HTC Vivid

4. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

Lions should jump on this

5. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Barry Jackson is a douche bag looking for a story. There is NO reason the make an offer to Bush until he can find a market for himself. Ireland lets the market set the price and goes on that.