Donovan McNabb At Odds With Michael Vick's Role?

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by 86WARD, Aug 28, 2009.

1. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Winning cures everything if we win games there will be no controversy. Its funny how peope are saying the eagles looked like crap but its preseason and they wont use most of there plays there gonna use during the season.

Mcnabb yesterday was 21 of 36 244 yards a TD and 1 pick that really isnt that bad. The problem yesterday was fumbles and dumb turnovers which will be corrected. AGAIN ITS PRESEASON!!!!!!!!

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Let's see who stated that McNabb was the one to lobby for Vick to come to Philly....Reid, Lurie, Banner, Edwards, Vick, McNabb, and on and on. He did lobby for Vick to come to Philly. The only people that have said that he didn't are people on this message board.

People are making a bigger deal out of McNabb's statements from yesterday than what they were. It was the first time that they had 3 starters together on their offensive line. McNabb wanted them to get some cohesion which the gadgets were taking away from. I thought the same thing while watching the game last night and even said it in the game thread.

Could McNabb and Vick have a problem down the line depending on how they are used or reactions from fans and media? Maybe. Way too early to make a big deal over this now.

3. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Your right. If they are winning and McNugget's playing good things will work out well.

I'm not basing anything I'm saying off that pre-season game.

4. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

i love when baskett gets fired up

5. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

ANYONE who didn't see stories like this coming just doesn't understand Negadelphia. If Eagles fans start chanting for Vick before he's even reinstated then they are idiots..... unfortunately.... alot of Eagles fans are idiots :icon_sad: Especially the Donovan haters

6. The Manster

The Manster 1st Stringer

If he does not get his speed back how is he going to be used as a decoy?

"Look out they have a slow QB that can not throw lined up at WR" - Ware

"Too bad Roy is not here anymore we could have used him to cover Vick now we are going to have to waste someone that can cover . . . better yet we could put Bobbie Carpenter on him." - Newman.

"That would still be a waste of a defender" - Ware.

7. ball in the baskett

Your just a hater and we are gonna whoop the cowboys butt when we play them.

YOU CAN KISS THE BABY!!!

8. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Child please!

9. The Manster

The Manster 1st Stringer

I have said many times I do not hate any team. There are teams I do not like but I do not hate them. I do love Cowboy Haters though. Keep your hate going it will keep you blind to the truth.

10. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Well since I REALLY hate the cowboys... could you please tell me what this TRUTH is you speak of? PM so we don't move too far off the original topic

11. ball in the baskett

That makes me laugh since the cowboys have been irelivant for a long time now. Oh man i have to come out with this i am so jeolous of seeing the cowboys every year and how they have so much time off during the playoffs its just not fair. I am such a hater your QBs girlfreind was so much hotter than ours. Jessica simpson is so awesome and last time i saw donovan mcnabbs wife is pretty ugly its just not fair why are the cowboys so awesome. There is so much for me to hate on because they have won so many superbowls recently there just a juggernaut they cant be stoped its just not fair. :icon_frown:

12. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Is Vick's role even clearly defined yet?

13. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Ummmm dude.... Tony dumped Jessica.

And she put a hex on him :icon_cheesygrin:

14. ball in the baskett

nope

15. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Yeah.... he's the big spoon... BiTB is the little one.

16. ball in the baskett

I know that i was just being sarcastic because from mansters point of you people hate the cowboys cause there so awesome

17. The Manster

The Manster 1st Stringer

Just because you love someone or something does not mean it is always right. Just because you hate someone or something always wrong.

I am not going to get into one of these what has your team done lately fights. The truth is in the past ten years the eagles have had a better run than Dallas. It did not produce a SB win but the window is not closed. The years before Dallas I give to Dallas up till around 1962 then it would be the eagles again. What matter is that neither team won last year and both are trying to do so this year. I think the eagles are over hyped, like Dallas was last year, and that Vick will not help as much as some do.

Yes he is the Dog beating Ex-Con.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

I do not think that. I know why people hate Dallas and it is for different reasons. One of the big ones is the amount of press we get. I have to say there are times I hate it also. I get so sick of them covering a story that is just Fluff that would not have been covered if it was another team. I Love the Cowboys and get sick of this I can see how crap like that pisses off a fan of another team that does not get as much coverage.

18. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I'm a Donovan hater but I'm hardly an idiot.

19. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

That's about 2 percent of why I HATE the Cowboys. Sadly football is only about another 10 percent. I won't name the other 88 percent :icon_cheesygrin:

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Obviously my statement referred to EAGLES fans who are Donovan haters. THEY are idiots. You are not an Eagles fan.

I won't comment on anything else that I may or may not believe that you are or are not :icon_cheesygrin:

20. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

BITB if you don't listen to anything else, please take this quote to heart. Please.