Dozens Arrested, 92 Spectators Ejected As 49ers Defeat Packers

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by Sweets, Jan 13, 2013.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

[MENTION=777]Walnuts[/MENTION] - How much was your bail? :wink:

2. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Too much bro, way too much.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

:laughy32:

4. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

well, i agree with the thoughts here. i don't think the 49er crowd is any rowdier than the average nfl crowd.

i've been to quite a few nfl games and it's actually rare when i don't personally witness at least 1 fight.

i've been to some games where you can literally look around the stadium at different times and see multiple fights going on at the same time in different parts of the crowd.

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

zero arrests at the linc this past weekend.

just sayin' :banghead:

6. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

fans are always going to drink and fight there is no way around it

stadiums make money in booze sales
    last time i checked the guy working for the owners only cares about money so i dont think they will be stopping booze sales anytime soon

7. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

The cops probably arrest more people at the annual meeting of the young baptists association than they do at football games! you want to see some crazy wild butt people,go to a rock concert,they make sports fans look like altar boys!

8. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

just the sheer adrenaline rush from all the excitement almost made me pass out my second game I ever went to. But then again it was the 49er at the Saints with Montana, Rice, Craig. The air was electric. Been to 33 concerts and they rank up there with the games. Ozzy and Judas Priest and Iron Maiden was the best. Also, thought you was a guy but guess you are a girl since you rolled your tits off. Last good X I did was in the late 80;s.

9. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

Don't hecks with the rolls man it's all about that molly. You do know there's a way to test it to see how good it is right? Drip sulfuric acid I think it is on it and if that crap turns black you got some quality product, same goes for any X pill break off a little piece and do it purple or black best stuff you can get. My X dealer taught me that lol.

Anyways back on topic that game must have been wild Montana, Rice, and Craig. I will definitely have to be attending a good Giants game sometime in the future.

10. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

it was a wild finish. we was down by three points and two minutes left in the game. people started leaving. We punted the ball and tackled the returner at the 3. Two plays later we got a safety. Then we went three and out and punted the ball again, again pinning the ball at the three yard line. And we got another safety and won the game by one point. It was wild. Thanks for the heads up on the quality control check. gotta use that method. tired of getting ripped off.