Eagles 2010 Training Camp - News & Tidbits

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by smeags, Jul 27, 2010.

1. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

[​IMG]
    i peed in her butt

Last edited: Aug 3, 2010
  2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Haha...nice.

3. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

our team would have a real hard time without jackson for a while... i think it would ruin my season..

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

Oh, what a terrible mess on Eagles' O-line | Philadelphia Inquirer | 08/03/2010

DeSean improving, other injury news | Eagletarian | 08/03/2010

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

wow shocking comments from banner on WIP....he just said they traded mcnabb to the skins as a favor to him...that while it wasnt appreciably different the skins offer was not the best out there.....then he actually admits they are worried about being wrong to trade him in the division.

WTF ?

keep cfreaking the EMB phiges, impossible there wont be a user soon enough sporting this name.

5. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Good for them. Now coach a team that is able to beat him so it doesn't bite you in the ass!

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

a good front office doesn't trade player to an opposing division team to do said player, a favor. especially since there were by his addmission better offers.
    also, banner denied hearing about vick being invovled (indirectly or not) in any off-season issue where a person got shot. :icon_eek:

yeah, so the commissioner is there to talk to vick today to discuss southern recipes i guess.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2010
  7. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I would normally agree with you but you know that I (apparently like the FO) believe Donovan earned the added sign of respect.

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

so to hell with making the team better lets do dmac a big favor. ok gotcha.

think he'll do the eagles a favor by not torching this secondary ?

lets hope the maclin injury inst bad.

9. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Where you trade him does not make the team better or worse. Trading him in general does (I think worse, you think better) but once that decision is made I am glad they did right by him and sent him to DC over Detroit. I just hope they can keep it from biting them in the butt.

10. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

So little attention to my super-heckable multi-fetish covering naked butt showing eagles fingering peeing girl. :icon_sad:

I <3 Dawk!

11. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Nothing comes between Smeags and I making sweet verbal love to on another. Sorry

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

ummm, when did i ever say the eagles would be better this year ? actually i said 8-8.
    and where you trade a player absolutely makes a difference when there were better offers out there.

13. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Not appreciably different

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah, banner also said he heard nothing about the vick party incident either.

so heck the rest of the players on the roster, lets make donny happy on his way out and as you say, hope it doesn't bite the team in the butt. yep, that's the way to run a football team.

15. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Hyperbole or die right?

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

uummmm, no it's i hate white poeple now.

we just differ on this (whoa, big surprise) i believe in team over individual in a sport that touts itself as the ultimate team sport. whereas you believe in giving mcnabb a reach around so he feels all good and all warm and fuzzy about the trade.

17. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Sums it up nicely. I agree team over player for MOST but I think loyalty and gratitude have their places as well

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

per ruben frank - maclin could be back to practice very soon.

per everyone - brandon graham is a beast.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2010
  19. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

: D Hope so and I hope Cole doesn't start to lose his edge just as Graham comes into his own.

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

i hear that. the best news on graham so far is how fast he is off the ball but he also seems to able to shed blockers and get to the runner which is real nice.

hearing nate allen is looking real good too. granted this is only TC but still encouraging news.