Eagles Agree To A Deal With Free Agent QB Jeff Garcia

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by Harvs01, Sep 14, 2009.

1. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

I am not saying have faith in him to raise your family, I'm talking football and he has done Philly right, and I trust his judgment in taking this team in the right direction. I'm not going to say Kolb sucks based on such an small and useless body of work. I know that most good QB's take time to develop and am willing to put my faith in a coach that brought along Favre and Mcnabb.

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Im not 100% sure i just heard its a rumor right now

3. mike oxlong

yeah, I just think that once mcnabb is declared fully healthy, then Garcia will be gone once again. I hope this puts to rest the fools that actually think that the Eagles see Vick as anything more than a occasional weapon/decoy

4. bergybones

bergybones Taking donations :)

I agree 100% that was just an easy burn lol. Sometimes I wish coaches never lost faith in their QBs. If that was the case Favre would of never been booted from Atlanta would of never been know as a Packer God and we would never had to listen to him retire and unretire and retire and unretire and so on lol

5. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I love the move. I've always liked the way Garcia plays the game and he knows the system. This will be good for him to prove he still has something left in the tank after the Eagles let him go.

6. WC Jerome

WC Jerome The poster formerly known as 'MK'!!

I kinda saw this coming as soon as I heard about the Raiders releasing Garcia.

7. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I too think Kolb will start next week. I too will be pissed about it.

8. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

as soon as mcnabb is healthy, dump garcia immediately. that dude can stir the pot like no other.

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

joke.

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

well you go right ahead mike because as reid IS a main reason for our success but he is also the biggest reason we haven't won a lombardi. yes he developed two great qb's but since he got control of the play calling his teams and qb's have failed in the big games.

kolb hasn't shown anything, in fact he has gone backwards in his developement but he is getting an opportunity to start. if he doesn't play well it should put to rest the foolish thinking that he is ever going to be a starter in this league.

this was the move to make right now in signing garcia. he'll be gone though during the bye week.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

If the Eagles want to win, they start Garcia. If they want to play silly games before winning, start Kolb. The Eagles offense hasn't been overhauled. Garcia knows it. If he practiced this week, he could play Sunday. No doubt.

12. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I saw BiTB's avatar, but I thought it was a joke...

Garcia is an Eagle?!

13. mike oxlong

way to stay on top of the news there HH

14. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

lol yea