Eagles QB Kevin Kolb To Be Trade Bait Next Year?

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by SRW, Jun 7, 2009.

1. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

How can you NOT love him

[​IMG]

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I agree 100% and it also helps the team in a way. I couldent imagine kolb actually being a leader on this team.

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I do admit, that gag made me laugh.

4. multibeast

multibeast Special Teamer

my friend who is a Giants fan was pissed off by the phone call. I found it hilarious.

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

who the heck cares about a guys personality if he can win ?? i could give two craps if mcnabb is a funny guy or rodhead. just win. he does that for the most part but just hasnt went all the way.

rip the guy for his failures, that doesnt make anyone a negadelphian, but to harp on his personality or any other players if it's not disruptive is silly.

one of my all-time favorite eagles was cunningham who had his, umm, quirks but what he did on the field, eventhough it did not end up bringing us a championship, is all i really cared about.

i dont know what kolb is but i do know that judging him based on 1/2 of football when he was set up to fail and some preseaon games isnt enough for me to throw in the towel on him quite yet.

i'll say this though, i highly doubt a guy who has killed wild boars with a buck knife would ever get the gitters.

6. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

And you've seen enough of Kolb to write him off, eh?

7. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Well Dawk just gave you reasons. And I have talked about it umpteen times. You can understand why some people hate him, you just don't agree with it. And that's fine.

8. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Negadelphian's can't do anything BUT hate..... I can't wait till we win a super bowl and they immediately start snitching about how long it took instead of enjoying the moment...

9. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Once we win a Super Bowl, there will be no Negadelphians outside of a few buttholes. You didn't feel the love at the Phillies parade.

10. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Negadelphians are all buttholes.... and they don't go to parades, and there are more then you know.

PS..... PHUCK THE PHILLIES

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

ZOMG, negadelphians will bring about armegedon !!!!!!!! they must be stopped !!!! :moe:

such a played out line ... anyone that says anything less than super duper postitive is a negadelphian and obviously was at the 99 draft.

:facepalm: