Eagles QB McNabb Says Black QBs Are Criticized More

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by wide right, Sep 18, 2007.

1. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

2. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

I agree with everyone here. McNabb just needs to shut the hell up.

He is throwing gasoline on a fire that is already blazing.

"Hey D-Mac, did you ever think that white quarterbacks like Manning, Palmer and Brady aren't criticized because they are BETTER than you?"

BTW, Manning was dumped on big time when Pittsburgh beat the Colts the year they won the Superbowl. So, STFU.

I gotta change my screen name quick.

3. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

When will Mcnabb learn - if your black or white and you playing bad you going to get crap. I swear I starting to with what TO said about Mcnabb. Never thoguht I type that :icon_eek:

4. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

Agreed

5. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

where is FredEx when you need a good mcnabb shot?

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Moranovan McNabb?

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I tried to tell everyone here that T.O. was telling the truth when he said what he did about McNabb, but I got called a T.O. lover...well, now you all know from the horses mouth, what T.O. said was true.

8. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Horse's mouth? TO claimed that McNabb thought black QB's were criticized more than white QBs? :icon_scratch:

I missed that.

9. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Words of an overated QB who can sense that his starting role is in danger..

I've never liked him, he whines a lot and is plain out annoying. It'd be great if he would shut up.
    [​IMG]
    Ahh yes, and we can't forget how injury proned he is..:laughy21:

10. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[MEDIA]http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/videopage?videoId=3026312&n8pe6c=1[/MEDIA]

11. yisman

yisman The Ambivalent One

frickin' racist.

let's hear some more of how what TO did was "black on black crime."

there's a special place in hell for bigots like mcnabb

12. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

I guess the TDJets err, McNabb award won't change name anytime soon. :grouplaugh:

Go eat some Kitty Soup!

13. JPETERSON

JPETERSON Dr. Feelgood

aaaaaaahahahahhhhahaa
    I get so freaking sick of these overpaid crybabies.
    SHUT UP AND DO YOUR FREAKING JOB.
    You should be more concerned with the fact that your team is 0-2 and your the 27th ranked quarterback.....

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

mcnabb has just wrote his ticket out of this town. if anything he has had more support than any other athlete ever in this town that has fallen short like he has. this freaking baby needs to cut the cord from mama and act like a man and take the bad press like EVERY other qb does.

heck you mcnabb, you insult the likes of jackie robinson when you open your trap and say stupis crap like this.

15. Y do you never hear any white wide receivers snitching about playing a black mans position? Or white safeties? Just a few years ago when rush was running his trap about Mcnabb he was saying I hope one day I can just be a quarterback....not a black quarterback....oh how the times change. STFU racist!

Man....I wish I had the opportunity to play the race card whenever I faced adversity....:icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

16. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

:snitchslap:

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

that doesn't take away from the fact that owens is a dirtbag.

18. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

This isn't about T.O. it's about McNabb being a freaking wuss

19. smeags

smeags militant geek

no crap but it wasn't TO that broke that news to the world, seeing mcnabb puke in the closing minutes of the super bowl did.

20. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

McNabb's a cat!