Eagles QB McNabb Says Black QBs Are Criticized More

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by wide right, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Well he broke the news I guess that McNabb isn't what he pretends to be and yes he did puke but you saying T.O. is a dirtbag has no relevance with this thread was my point, dirtbag or not McNabb isn't a leader and he is a wuss...lol

2. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

damn you eagle fans..it was much more fun when Dawkins actually stood up for McNabb when I trashed him...--wanders off to find another cause, then remembers that Vince Young is the new Mike Vick and a smile returns to his face--

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Our biggest beef was over you calling Garcia a choker. We didn't get into it that much with McNabb. Sweets and I have because she put almost all the blame on McNabb being the reason TO left instead of TO being a douche.

McNabb when healthy is a damn good player, but he's always annoyed me off the field. He's corny as heck with his jokes and opening his mouth when it should be shut, but he's never pissed me off as bad as he has here.

I actually could understand McNabb making these comments a tiny bit if he said it yesterday or something because the intense scrutiny after his poor play so far, but since he said this 2 weeks ago or whatever, he has zero excuse for his statements.

No more SRW for the McNabb award. :lol:

4. Gobears81

Gobears81 Starter

I wonder if McNabb is positioning himself to get out of Philly this year. I certainly hope so as I would kill to have him on the Bears.

5. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

That would be a logical place for him to go.

6. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Defensive McNabb Doesn't Regret Comment On Black QBs

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

More like McNabb being a damn cat and not standing up for himself and being a leader, he always waits until the person or incident has left or passed then he finds his balls and comments...P U S S Y!!!!

8. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Guess I am in the minority according to McNabb.....I really could care less what a person's skin color is. You're either a player or not. You're either a good person or not...You're either someone worht listening to or not...skin color has nothing to do with it. Period.

9. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Like this quote from Vince Young

10. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Yeah! Nice way to tell The Kitty to shut the hell up.

11. pacoltsguy

pacoltsguy Guest

Ya know, this interview (according to McNabb) was recorded before the season began.

I think that he is a great QB (too often inaccurate with his passes); but his (and his mother's) paranoia caused Jeff Garcia to be released.

Hey, Donavan, get your crap together and start winning games! 0-2; keep it up and you will have a rookie taking your job.

You have a lot of money in your account but the NFL is based on "What have you done for me lately?"

Quit crying and play football!

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

i guees you feel there should have been a bigger soap opera then there already was right ? because that's how a "true" leader would handle things, out in the open to rip the team apart even further.

13. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

what an ignorant pos....

14. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

I agree with him on Flutie.

15. Bulluck53

Bulluck53 NFL-Fans

Per PFT:

*Looks like this was already posted...

16. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

Maybe he's feeling bad because he's now in Mannings shoes? that guy got ripped unmercifully for his choke jobs...where was McNabb during the previous 5 years?

17. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

everybody should be able to agree to this one

18. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

No, but I would expect a true leader to bring it to T.O. attention whether it be in the locker room or elsewhere not wait until the guy is gone forever then talk about him.