Eagles QB Michael Vick Still Most Disliked Athlete

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by Sweets, Feb 10, 2012.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

of course there's a goofy set of values out there for too many when it comes to human vs. animals. is the majority though ? i think not and really, i don't care enough about the opinion of anyone who thinks that way.

@MJ - isn't that the case with most if not all criminals ? not many just decide to walk into a police station voluntarily and confess. i don't forgive vick for what he did to this day. he just re-enforced my beleif that i supprt the front of the jersey not the back.

2. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Hes a hockey player they do that crap all the time. Not saying its right but compared to Stalworth this is no comparison.

3. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i'm a dog lover too but the only humans i would put my dogs' life ahead of are serial killers, pedophiles, rapists, etc.(the worst of the worst humans that deserve to die).

if there is a burning building and my dog is in there with a random stranger and I can only save one, i'm saving the human every time even though i love my dog.

unfortunately, not every person feels that way. and, in fact, there are many that would even save a random animal over a random adult. That's pretty pathetic and those are the people i'm talking about.

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

[​IMG]

5. CaptainStubing

wtf is that?

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

blood throwing petatards.

7. CaptainStubing

oh, geez. they should all be neutured and spayed like they always preach about the animals they love.

8. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

I'd agree with that with one caveat. I'm telling the stranger to pick up and hold my dog while I'm saving his butt.