Eagles Release Desean Jackson

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by Mike, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

well,it probably won't be the patriots!:gc::ROTFLMAO:

2. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

Yep. I would love a guy who misses meetings, half asses in games, baby about wanting a new deal two years after signing a good one, hangs out with gangbangers and is probably bankrolling them. Yep, just the guy I would want on my team. Freak that talent.

3. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

I don't mind it. The guy was a D in the locker room. And even if he had nothing to do with anything in the murders, the fact that he even affiliates himself with gangs is a red flag.

Carolina or KC won't sign him. They don't have the cap space. Patriots already dealt with a gang banger last year.

Since both front offices are run by clowns, I see the Jets or Raiders. Good lord, the Raiders. As if being in Philly and having gang ties was bad enough.

Either way, teams are going to be doing their due diligence with this guy. One scout told one of our local media guys as soon as the Eagles drafted him that he was trouble.

People keep wondering why they didn't trade him. Kind of hard to trade for a guy you know is going to be released. Not sure why fans can't get that through their heads. But these are Eagles fans. Many of them have no clue how the NFL even works.

4. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Not worth the headaches in the locker room

5. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I get what's called SI extra email. What's wrong with SI? It's been around since 1954.

As far as DJ goes, it's obvious that someone is lying.

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

greg theres some nice irony in your comment.

7. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

8. DawkinsINT

9. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

I refuse to open anything SAS related

10. DawkinsINT

It's shooting down some of the things he said in the DeSean interview yesterday.

11. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

I don't find him to be credible enough to listen to, or read.

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

more & more players are letting you know that this kid wasnt wanted. to further confirm it hollis thomas said several players have told him the team related issues are true.