Eagles Vick Or Mcnabb/Who Is Really The Better QB

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by GJDMQYB, Sep 2, 2009.

1. cris80

cris80 comic relief

McNabb is a stud. Vick is a douche bag.

2. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

vick has looked horrendous tonight. no horrendous would be an upgrade.

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I wouldent say horrendous he hasent played in a while but he is in no way gonna take mcnabbs job.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

That parts funny

tod pinkston and freddie mitchell must be studs

4. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

horrendous is a compliment for what I saw

5. hermhater

hermhater Guest

he was playing down to the competition's level

6. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Michael Vick is not a Quarterback, he is a Running Quarterback.

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

vick is an issue. nothing more, nothing less.

oh and if it was possible i think banner is even more of an arrogant freaking weasel than i thought before his interview with mikey miss.

8. The Manster

The Manster 1st Stringer

After last nights game I think this thread should be locked. I know Vick can not play until week 3 but when can he start working out with the team?

9. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

It depends on what Reid does with him. If he makes him exempt for 2 weeks, he can't practice with the team. If he puts him on the active roster, Vick can participate fully in practice.

10. GJDMQYB

GJDMQYB Guest

"Mj1987us26"

We are all entitled to our own opinions, Mike Vick was the highest paid NFL Player in the League in 2007 at $130 MILLION DOLLARS, Mcnabb has never had a contract this high and never will. I also disagree about you saying Vick is a horrible passer, He isn't a horrible passer but does need improvement and there are good reasons why and its not because he is horrible. Mike Vicks pass rating was at about 52% while playing with the Atlanta Falcons due to the fact that he had NO QUALITY receivers and NO DECENT OFFENSIVE LINE, Mcnabb has ALWAYS had a decent Offensive Line and decent receivers and a better running game with WestBrook, think about it Mcnabb (AKA: Mc -Choke) had T.O. as a receiver. And T.O. was and still is one the BEST receivers in the NFL, so think about everything Vick did before he went to prison with the quality team he had compared to Mcnabb with T.O. and the gang . Lastly Vick has a lot of work to do now and has a great opportunity to improve on his passing game now that he is with the Eagles. So if your comparing Vick to what he is right now after being away from the game for 2 to 3 years , Yes! Mcnabb is the better choice "right now" Although once Vick is back on track his passing skills are gonna automatically improve because he is on a better team with a better Offensive Line, better receivers, better RB in West Brook who can catch, better Qb Coach, better Head Coach then when he was with the Atlanta Falcons. Lastly, Mike Vick has NEVER BEEN BENCHED unlike Mcnabb, Although when Mcnabb (AKA: Mc- Choke) struggles this year and is benched and Vick is on top of his game like I know he will be, Its all over for Mcnabb he will NEVER get his job back from M. Vick.

One more thing " Mj1987us26" horrible or just average QB's don't make it to the PROBOWL like Mike Vick has. So before you respond to a thread and call a Former 2- time Pro Bowl QB a horrible passer or just average know what your talking about espicially when the player has been away from the game for 2 to 3 years.

but like I said you are entitled to your "own opinion."

11. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:shock: or not?

12. DawkinsINT

Definitely not an Eagles fan.

13. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Oh well since you put it that way I guess completing 52% is a good thing right?:icon_rolleyes: Seriously dude do you even know anything about football? Vick only made it to the probowl because he could run for 800 yards. But trying to explain that just because someone has the highest paying contract makes him god in a football uniform is very ignorant. Being that all the other REAL Eagles fans in the forum say that you are wrong just further proves my point. Again epic failure in your arguements. But keep trying, maybe one day you might actually make a tiny bit of sense.

14. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Eli manning is one of the highest paid players right now i guess hes better then tom brady :icon_confused:

15. DawkinsINT

"NFL EXPERT".

16. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Being self proclaimed doesn't make you seem like an arrogant bafoon at all does it Dawk?:icon_cheesygrin:

17. DawkinsINT

ha ha....not at all, Fantasy Football Guru.

1 person likes this.
  18. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Lol that was givin to me by my brothers and some guys I went to college with.

19. DawkinsINT

Those are the same people that gave him the title of NFL Expert.

20. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Yea but I actually make sense when it some to what my "title" says. But anyway, Vick is a horrible passer and there is no arguement otherwise. This guy ways McNabb had weapons to throw too, besides the short stint with TO and having Westbrook there is no other weapon. Dunn was a pretty good receiver out of the backfield along with having Crumpler(before he got really fat).