Eagles Vs Bengals

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Nov 11, 2008.

?

Who will win this game?

1. Eagles

88.9%
  2. Bengals

11.1%
  1. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Playoff games can't end in a tie.

Regular season you get one extra 15 minute quarter.

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I was gonna vote tie too :eek:hboy:

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

:icon_lol:

That would've been great!

4. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Well that was pointless.

5. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Notice I didn't vote...

6. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

what the heck?!?! i spent my whole sunday watching a game with no winner. feels like watching soccer

7. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Pathetic.

8. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Well, no one technically received a win, but the Eagles should definitely consider this a loss.

Tying the freaking Bengals. :doh:

9. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Oh sooo your not happy Graham missed the Field goal?

10. Fish

Fish I'm glad I came!

Agreed!

Andy Reid... Pathetic!

McNabb... Pathetic!

Time Management... Pathetic!

Eagles deserve the loss!

11. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I'm so glad I didn't watch this game. I would've had a brain hemorrhage.

12. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I don't know... kinda gets us a little better draft position...

:shrug:

13. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Hey at least McNabb finally reached Tony's TD passes after this game.

14. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

He looked a lot like Romo with all the interceptions he was throwing in the other team's territory.

You laugh now, but when the night is done, you'll still be in last place. It could be worse. We could have lost to the Rams.

"You couldn't tell they were 1-8."

-McNabb in his PC

No crap, because you heckers played like you were 0-9. Gotta love a team that plays down to their competition. (by team, I mean the offense. the defense played their asses off)

15. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

If the cowboys lose today are we technically ahead in the standings?

5-4-1

5-5

16. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Start thinking about the draft like your fellow loser eagle fans...

17. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Even if Cowboys make it to the postseason, they'll get their asses handed to them in the first game anyways. Cowboys fans are in no position to be talkin smack.

18. burnout2oo7

Have you started to look ahead to it yet? No? Why not? Oh, that's right, you gave away all your picks for Roy "No catches" Williams. :icon_lol:

Way too cocky for a guy whose team lost to the worst team in the NFL and is still in the cellar in the East.

19. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

I knew I would be able to get you goofs riled up.

I'm not cocky I just haven't given up hope like you losers have, omg the draft omg reid has to go, omg were gonna get a good pick, omg mcnabb sucks blah blah blah, westbrook hurt omg hes not 100% and on and on.

Roy no catch Williams? he has 3 catches since joining don't forget hes had McNabb like Quarterbacks throwing to him, and he hasn't been on the field much. Today will be the first game he starts. Sooooo maybe theres a few reasons as too why he hasn't seen much action? yes no?

You guys sure lovvvvvvvveeeee talking Cowboys.

20. burnout2oo7

You're the only one that is riled up, dude.

1) You are cocky. Having any hope in this Cowboy's team is having too much hope, so therefore, you are overconfident and cocky.

2) You're the one who brought up the draft in the first place, numb nuts. Bigsexxy was joking about the draft and if you had any reading comprehension skills or common sense, you would be able to tell that he was saying that if we had lost, we would have had a better draft position, not bragging "we have a good draft position now". You asked a question (essentially:'So it would have been better to lose rather than tie?") and he gave you an answer ("It would have given us better draft position). What were you expecting, dipcrap?

3) Ohhh, ok. That's much different. So you traded away your 2009 draft for a player who barely plays and when he does, comes up with a staggering 3 catches. Well, I'm sure that's exactly what Jerry had in mind when he dealt away the short term future of the team and dished out a new contract to Williams. Better phone Canton and let them know they should start making the bust now.

4) Sure we love to talk Cowboys. It's human nature to focus on worse alternatives when something bad happens. Nothing cheers you up like remembering and discussing how crapty the Cowboys are....except watching them lose, which we will get to do tonight. :clap: