Eagles Vs Cowboys Hate Week Thread!!!

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by ball in the baskett, Nov 1, 2009.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

let's be fair to all here. what's the last point of referrence in this rivalry ? anyone remember ?

2. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMAaZYD3meE&feature=fvw]YouTube - Witten Loses Helmet and still runs[/ame]

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

ummm, i don't think that's it omen.

try again. what happened the last time these two teams met ?

4. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

no no no i know what you are reerning to and you have bragging rights until sunday when we see who get to bragg untill the end of the season

5. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Your right..... the reason I didn't post for the week after the Raiders game (and the week before) had everything to do with me being a bandwagon fan and NOTHING at all to do with the fact that my girlfriend and I were enjoying an incredible vacation in St Croix.

Best team in the state? Ha! You seem to have as much trouble remembering what happened the last time the Eagles played the SteAlers as you do remembering the last time we trounced "dem boys" you love so much.

6. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

I hate the Giants because of their players

I hate the Redskins because of their organization

I hate the Eagles because of their fans.

7. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Phigles and baskett are starting to look like brothers. Phigles is a little wittier where as baskett is just comically dumb, but both are post the same tired garbage

I even tried to help them too

8. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Just because you were the better team in week 3 of 2008 doesn't mean you were overall the better team. You lost to the Cardinals and we beat them in the Super Bowl. We have the ring and you don't. You're not even better then the Raiders based on your brilliant opinion.

1 person likes this.
  9. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

I saw it, and thought the same, but let it go. I'm glad you didn't. Although, I'm sure now he'll just tell you not to live in the past. :icon_rolleyes:

10. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Lol I don't remember yet I've had the picture saved for so long??

[​IMG]

And yeah, you were on vacation, yet as soon as Eagles won the very next week.. is when your first post came about. Gtfo here with that, I hope we win, just so I won't have to see your user name around until the next time the Eagles win a game. I also got a picture of your comment against the Chiefs, Dallas game.

[​IMG]

And as I said it in the Oakland, Philly thread.. you weren't there to see it. Cause at the end of that game, both teams were losers. And now you blow out a injury plagued Giants team and are back on your high horse.. Hate to tell you, at the end of this week.. Only going to be one loser, and one winner. I'm not going to say it's us, but I bet at the end of the game if we lost, i'll still be here cheering for my team, instead of vanishing whenever they lose.

11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Q: What do you call 53 guys watching the Super Bowl?
    A: The Philadelphia Eagles

Q: What do you call an Eagle with a Superbowl ring?
    A: Thief

Q: How can you tell when the Eagles are losing a game?
    A: Their helmets are on.

Q: Why does Donovan McNabb's mom only feed him chunky soup in a can?
    A: Because every time he gets near a BOWL he CHOKES

12. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

I personally have no stake in either team for two reasons

#1 they ain't in my division lol
    #2 My brother in law is a Cowbos fan while my Nephew is an Eagles fan

so who ever wins is fine by me.

But I never liked the Cowboys probably due to them allowing the media to call them "America's Team"

so I guess I can say Go Eagles

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

i have the ultimate bet .... if the eagles win all of the cowboy fans here have to kill themselves.if the cowboys win then baskett has to hang himself. can't get any more fair than that.step up snitches !!!!!

14. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

Am I understand that you hate BiTB as much as all of the Cowboys fans here combined?

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

no, i am stating his life is worth all of yours combined. i know, i know, you're thinking, man, he's willing to give up a lot here, he must be very confident.

well, i am and i am willing to put it all on the line.

16. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

If Smeagle is willing to sacrifice so much he must know something we don't. :icon_rolleyes:

It's a win-win situation, don't let the old vet full ya.

17. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

lol the bet sounds appealing

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

[​IMG]

19. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

How bout Oxlong has to hang himself, at least we know the Eagles would be losing a true fan. Not that I want to see the death of Oxlong, but it would actually make me feel like the Eagles lost a supporter. Sacrificing Baskett means nothing to us Cowboys fans. I'm not even sure what I'd categorize him as but definitely not the type of Eagles fan Ox is.

20. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

lol yea you dont even know me buddy. You have no idea how much i love the eagles.