Eagles Vs Cowboys Hate Week Thread!!!

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by ball in the baskett, Nov 1, 2009.

1. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Hey this is hate week your supposed to say something hateful not tell me my statement isnt crazy lol

2. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

Smeagel, can we make a bet where if BitB says something stupid by the game, he has to hang himself?

3. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

o sry, mcnabbs a pos.

haha.

i love brian westbrook, glad he's playing..

you think Dasean can drop the ball on the 1 yard line again?? lolol.

4. ball in the baskett

i love you to :icon_cool:

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

He might as well the cowboys are to stupid to pick it up lol

5. RichLikeWh0a

they did pick it up last year.. the refs just didn't give it to us.

6. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

LMAO at this comment. You are ragging on the Cowboys not winning a playoff game in 13 years and your team haven't won a championship. The IGGLES are the scum of the NFC East bottom feeders. The Cowboys,Giants and Redskins have hoisted superbowl trophies to the IGGLES zero you guys are an embarrassment to the division.

7. The Manster

The Manster 1st Stringer

A: a free agent singing?

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

I guess the eagles are the "new" Cardinals of the NFC East.

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

so that would mean that the an*l gang rape your fanbase took in the last game last season was extra special ?

9. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

i don't get why so many IGGLE fans still clinging to that last game of the season. They think it's some kind of gift from god.....anyway the Cowboys will win another superbowl before the IGGLES.:icon_cheesygrin:

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah, not surprised a cowboys fan doesn't have the ability to grasp the whole, "last point of referrence" theory. especially one that had the playoffs on the line.

11. ball in the baskett

lol talk about clinging on to cowboys fans are clinging on to the 5 superbowls they won which happened forever ago. I could care less about the history. Your current cowboys have been a joke for so many years while the eagles have been competing for championships. Yea we havent won a super bowl but neither has the current cowboys team.

12. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

why do need siths response first

Iggles suck non superbowl ring having losers

13. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

....so at least we can discuss fun moments about our superbowl wins and you guys can't. I think the IGGLE fans will commit suicide when the cowboys win another superbowl before there team.

14. ball in the baskett

Its great that you guys have moments to think about your gonna need them after the eagles stomp that butt once again.

15. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

better to have loved than never loved at all

16. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

i feel 4 you eagles fans.

17. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

And your team is going to need plastic surgery on there faces once the boys are done smashing them.

18. ball in the baskett

lol clever

19. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

10 pages of mostly the same regurgitated horsecrap from last year and the offseason. Nothing new. Fans from both teams surely question how good their team is, and I don't think it would surprise either side to lose. Since this game is for first place, the hatred of the opponent will be much stronger from which ever side loses the game. This game is drama for Round 2 as far as hate is concerned.

20. RichLikeWh0a