Eagles WILL Win NFC East

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by Football Is Everything, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Football Is Everything

Football Is Everything Child Please!

Put this in your sig do what ever, mark my words this team will once again finish strong with 12 victories and take home the NFC East Championship.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Hope your right

3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

So should I put my fake money on them for the rest of the season and you will guarantee I get it all back if you guys lose any games?

4. ball in the baskett

nooooooooooo lol

5. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I'm by no means a Negadelphian, but at the same time, beating both the Giants and Cowboys in their houses won't be easy. The team can do it for sure, but I wouldn't be surprised by a loss in one of our upcoming four games that has us cursing out Big Red.

6. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

who cares if your c**k sucking IGGLES win the division....you will never ever win a suprerbowl.

7. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

So, beating the Bears, Skins and Falcons instills the confidence that your is read to roll over the Giants, 49ers, Broncos and Cowboys... lol, okay.

I could see you guys losing any of those. I see 2-2. Sure you could win the East, anyone but the Skins can at this point.

1 person likes this.
  8. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

^^^truth

9. ball in the baskett

yea not to impressive but still were winning games were supposed to. I could see us losing any of those accept 49ers we just own them every time we play. I should make a sig bet with sweets for that game. She doesent have the ba..... oh she just wont make the bet lol

10. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I agree

11. CaptainStubing

yes, i think that's what we're all saying to your Eagles brother who started the thread .... the Eagles usually beat lesser teams........... unfortunately for them, their last 4 games are all against quality opponents. the niners game is by far their easiest contest.

a victory over the 49ers will get them to 9 wins, which won't win the division........ the Eagles haven't really shown themselves to be anything more than 'erraticly good' so if you look at their schedule, they will beat the 49ers but i would say the other 3 games, they should be underdogs or at least pick'em games.

That's why SoDev was more accurate when he said 2-2 is a more reasonable prediction for this team versus 4-0 based upon what we know about the eagles. is 4-0 possible? of course it is. ANY team could finish the season with 4 straight wins, but to just proclaim the Eagles will finish 4-0 with no sort of logical explanation is not going to go over real well........ but it's obvious he was trying to stir up a little debate among the nfc east fans, so it worked. :icon_cheesygrin:

12. ball in the baskett

We beat easier opponents yes but dont forget we put up 41 on the giants. They beat dallas and all of the sudden there a diffrent team i think not.

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

umm, beating the giants gives us confidence that we will do it again. :icon_cheesygrin:

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

warning: leave the smack talk for the "smack talk" forum.

14. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

No one said that about the Giants except you multiple times now across threads.

It was based on a 4 game span, but I know you know that, so I'll just say something like...

Oh, go win a SB. :icon_cheesygrin:

15. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Couple things...

1) Predicting this kind of outcome makes you look like an butt if we lose a game. Which we probably will.

2) Predicting just an NFC East Championship? Come on dude, if you're gonna do it at least go big with a freaking Lombardi prediction.

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

i see no reason why we shouldn't think the eagles can't run the table. will it happen ? unlikely but 3-1 is very, very obtainable.

our two remaining home games are wins. period. we will take the niners out easily only giving up big plays to vernon davis because as you all know we can't cover a te for crap. the broncos game will be closer but we will win it and dawkins will help us by not being able to keep up with jackson as he runs passed the broncos secondary all day.

the games against the giants and dallas are up in the air, i think we can beat the giants, we just seem to have their number right now but it wouldn't surprise if we lost either. the dallas game i think is in the bag because until dallas shows they can win during the stretch i refuse to give them credit.

17. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

I said they would at the beginning of the season, hell before pre-season now that I think about it. The Giants haven't gotten that much better, the Cowboys, well we know what they do in December and even though the Redskins are starting to get it together, it's too late.

We'll beat the Cowboys here, no doubt in my mind. The Giants I think we have a good chance at so hey, there goes spots for the Eagles.

But in the end it doesn't matter because we know what happens in the playoffs right?

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

the redskins watch from home ? :icon_cheesygrin:

19. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

Watch you join us, yes :icon_cool:

20. CaptainStubing