Eli Manning

Discussion in 'New York Giants' started by Saintsfan1972, May 29, 2007.

?

Will Eli Manning Be An Official Bust If He Dosen't Perform Well This Season?

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    90.9%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

i had to ga ahead and vote yes

2. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Yes, I say so.

3. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

For me he is a bust w/o waiting after the upcomming season

4. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

I think so, too.

5. Jimmy's Dignity

Jimmy's Dignity Wackbagger Extraordinare

I'm a huge Giants fan...and I think that this is really his make or break year, even with Sean Diehl as his left tackle. It took Peyton 3 years to really come into his own, hopefully Eli will pull it together and stop throwing off his backfoot every single damned time

6. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Welcome to GIF JD, hope to see you posting in the football forums as well this season.

I agree that this is his make or break year. He starts out great then peeters out in the second half of the season, which is weird.

7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

So Eli...how's that trade working out for you so far? :lol: :mrgreen:

8. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

thanks for your input dude, i was hoping to get some opinions from giants fans

9. steadypimpin

steadypimpin Still pimpin'

I never thought he was #1 material. He only got there because of his name. He would have been a low 2nd, high 3rd rounder if he wasnt a Manning. I think he's a bust.

10. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

I have to vote yes by default because I think he's already a bust... and a cry baby. He should change his name to Eli Puddin' Cup and call it a day.

11. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

One 10 down, one more to go. :cool:

12. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I'm giving Eli another year to determine wheather I think he's a bust or not. Appearlenty though when the Chargers had the #1 pick in the 2004 draft, Eli didn't think of the phrase "be careful what you ask for because you just might get it" and Eli has gotten it so far.