Elimination Chamber

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by Mike S., Feb 2, 2010.

1. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

[​IMG]

February 21, 2010 - Scottrade Center - St. Louis, Missouri

Elimination Chamber Match for the WWE Title: Sheamus [c] vs John Cena v Triple H v Randy Orton v Ted DiBiase v Kofi Kingston

To place bets on this event, go here

2. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

I will be absolutely shocked if HHH doesn't get the win here. I can remember the last time he's gone into a WM without a strap.

3. Banyaaz

Banyaaz Video Drone

Would that set up the HHH HBK DX breakup?

4. andy82

I think the Rumble was sorted all that out. I wouldn't mind them officially doing it by giving Hornswoggle getting some Sweet Chin Music tho lol.

5. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

The last time Triple H didn't walk into Wrestlemania as the WWE Champion or World Heavyweight Champion was Wrestlemania 24.That year, it was Triple H vs. John Cena vs. Randy Orton (WWE Champion) in a triple threat match for the WWE Title. The last time Triple H wasn't involved in a championship match at Wrestlemania was Wrestlemania 17 when he wrestled The Undertaker.

6. Mike S.

Updated Card:

Elimination Chamber Match for the WWE Title: Sheamus [c] vs John Cena v Triple H v Randy Orton v Ted DiBiase v Kofi Kingston

Elimination Chamber Match for the World Heavyweight Title: Undertaker [c] vs John Morrison vs R-Truth vs CM Punk vs Chris Jericho vs Rey Mysterio

7. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

since I cant see smackdown, someone has to tell me about R-Truth and the push he is getting?

8. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

The Smackdown Elimination Chamber match looks much better on paper than the RAW's match.

9. Mike S.

Updated Card:

Elimination Chamber Match for the World Heavyweight Title: Undertaker [c] vs John Morrison vs R-Truth vs CM Punk vs Chris Jericho vs Rey Mysterio

Maryse vs Gail Kim in the tournament finals for the vacated Divas Title

10. DaBearsrule4ever

Looks like we can count John Morrison out of Elimination Chamber. He broke one of his ankles in three different places at this weeks smackdown taping.

11. andy82

It's not a legitimate broken ankle from what I hear though. It's just a work to get HBK in the Elimination Chamber match.

12. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

He posted a pic of it looks pretty nasty

13. DaBearsrule4ever

If the news was posted on John Morrison's twitter page, it's not a work, lol.

14. andy82

If someone snaps their ankle in three different places, there's no way in hell they go on a long distance flight to Quito the very next day. He also said he was going to "walk it off", no way in hell does someone walk off what is effectively a destroyed ankle.

I hope he isn't legitimately hurt though, I was hoping he'd win the MitB match at WM.

15. DaBearsrule4ever

Some people can tolerate pain at a high level.

16. andy82

If his ankle was broke in three places he wouldn't even be able to stand on it, regardless of the pain.

17. Mike S.

Updated Card:

Maryse vs Gail Kim in the tournament finals for the vacated Divas Title

Intercontinental Title Match: Drew McIntyre [c] vs Kane

18. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

ive read in multiple places its just a work so HBK can get into the chamber

19. DaBearsrule4ever

Oh yippie, another Cena title reign.:icon_mad:

20. andy82

Okay, Ted DiBiase vs Randy Orton is a cert for Wrestlemania, and judging by Cena's 40 second reign as WWE Champion before dropping it to Batista, that sets up another match. At least HHH's ego is deflated and Sheamus will disapear for a while, even if it's going to be one hell of a botchgate.