Enough already: Cut Culpepper

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins' started by indysteve1563, Jun 11, 2007.

1. This stalling game is entirely too lame. For the Dolphins' sake (meaning if Green and Beck are to get up to speed) and Culpepper's sake, just let him go. Whichever team eventually gets him will have a ready to go QB at #2 (Baltimore comes to mind - Boller sucks!! Maybe Green Bay since Favre is probably on his last year and Rodgers is still unproven).

2. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

The Dolphins have told him they want to trade him....you can't blame them for trying to get what they can for him. :)

3. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

True BUT Culpepper said he will veto any trade the Dolphins make for him.

4. awojakay1

awojakay1 DA VET

Its a business and a dirty one at times...the Dolphins signed him to a big deal last year and then now they treat him like some passing dummy...and that is bullcrap....the fins knew what they were getting when they traded for him...so the best thing for D.C is to do what he doing veto any talks of a trade....he should try get the best possible deal he can...if he gets the chance to stomp on the fins he should

5. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I bet New Orleans is still thanking Miami for Drew Brees, LOL.

6. awojakay1

awojakay1 DA VET

That they are.........Drew had to recover and went to a team where they were starting all over......D.C was given no time in FINland....well see what happens......9-9-07

7. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

I feel bad for CUlpepper he was rushed in last year before he was ready and has never been given a good shot by the fins. i hope his next team he gets to freaking crush them.

8. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

Feel bad for him?... he's being a rod back! Hell yeah that's awesome.

9. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

I don't feel bad for Culpepper. It's a business and if he thinks he's entitled to being treated differently than some 4th string CB who's about to get cut then he better go back and look at what he's done lately. The CB right now might be entitled to being treated better.

10. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Exactly Steve...the guy hasn't done anything in the past 2 seasons to even warrant any interest from other teams IMO.

11. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

The Dolphins deserve all they get, twice in recent years now they have made desperate, risky trades for QB's (AJ Feeley beign the first) and when Green comes over, that will be a third. If you roll the dice with high stakes, you reap the rewards when it comes off but have to expect and take the punishment when it doesn't.

For the sake of the team, they should part with him now and then move on rather than having this hanging over their heads all off-season and possibly into the new season.