Enough Of The Hype!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by TDJets72027, Jul 29, 2010.

1. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Bring on football season! Training Camp on August 2nd man, I've heard all the hype about the Jets being a Super Bowl contender, now hopefully and finally the Jets back it up come September.

Mark Sanchez can't be the int machine he was for the most part, shonn greene must stay healthy, LT hopefully will spell greene in the goal line and get some TDs even if he ain't the LT of old. Will he have much left in the tank, we won't know 'til August.

Defense looks scarier than last season, that's good news. Nick Folk needs to be the guy who made the pro bowl, and not show up like the 2009 Nick Folk

2. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

heard coles is coming back

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

this hard knocks documentry isn't true to form on the jets if the guy fans aren't yell show us yor tits to the 20 something girls.

4. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i agree tdjets. i've had enough of the hype around the jets, ravens, packers, and vikings during this off-season. Let's get the season started and see if it really will be a battle among those 4 teams. All 4 have a lot of pressure on them with the off-season hype.