ESPN's Keith Olbermann Calls For NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell To Step Down

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by 86WARD, Sep 8, 2014.

1. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Dude, ram29jackson whatever you're smoking, keep it to yourself. There's no conspiracies in the NFL. You think Scott Norwood wanted to miss that field goal?

2. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

you are right, there is no conspiracy. Employees are doing what their employer tells them.

Norwood was told to miss. Its easy to do. the holder pushes the ball down harder and it squirts out not straight and bad trajectory. Not to mention that kickers make 60 yarders like its nothing. He missed that by 10 feet.

you need to ask yourself how the hell a team can go 4 years straight and never win one.

that's a big fantasy-period.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

4. ram29jackson

it is not I who is doing the lying.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Do you have any solid proof other than you imaginary theories?

6. DaBears22

Whatever dude. Pro athletes are among the most prideful people you'll find for the most part and to tell me that a kicker with a chance to win a Super Bowl intentionally missed. Nah that's bunk. Also you're going to tell me Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, Marv Levy are/were okay with just giving away a potential 4 Super Bowls in a row? LOL

7. ram29jackson

the only thing that qualifies as proof for you would cause the league to not exist or change how it presents itself to you.
    The fact is if you believe the mannings can be in that many SBs in the last 8 years and one of them conveniently be in one the year the other is injured and wow! what a coincidence its in his brothers home stadium ! along with all the other ridiculous finishes that happen every year along with last week and the week before even LOL...that's all the proof you need if you have adult reasoning skills.

if you are dumb enough to believe that the NFL is Avalon/Shangri la / Utopia every week and every year. Then you'll never wake up and get it.

8. ram29jackson

LOL all you are doing is chirping story lines you heard with no proof yourself that any of it is true. These guys are paid to stage games,not to win. I already showed you Peter Gents quote and that's been the business model for years now.

you are so misguided you cant tell how fake the missed tackles are.

9. DaBears22

Yeah well I still think you're full of crap. LOL interesting thinking though.

Diesel44 likes this.
  10. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Wow I missed this awesome logic filled thought provoking thread.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

Lot of crap being spewed!

12. ram29jackson

you guys need to learn how to watch games and learn the difference between fake and real tackles and missed tackles and players purposely taking bad angles and slowing down and never applying pressure with their arms . And officials making purposely bad calls.

seriously, I wouldn't be this dogmatic if I didn't already know I was right ..and again , the examples I gave should be enough if you actually thought like an adult who didn't believe in fairytales

13. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Can you please just shut up and move on.

14. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I find it hilarious when people state opinions as facts.

DontKnowMe and TJ like this.
  15. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I find it hilarious when people state what they find hilarious.

Omen likes this.
  16. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

duck thats hilarious, bro!

Omen likes this.
  17. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Haha I thought you might find that hilarious.

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

you just cant stop rams. no matter what i say you will quote me. obviously you're lonely guy with some major p**is envy.

19. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Funny people, the conspiracy theoritsts. It's impossible to beat them. Any loophole in their theory is covered with another conspiracy theory, or the always efficient "that's exactly what they want you to think!!"

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

it's like talking to an angry bible thumper ... oh wait.