ESPN's Keith Olbermann Calls For NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell To Step Down

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by 86WARD, Sep 8, 2014.

1. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I Think this guys is allen"we talking about practice" iverson in disguise.:dunno:

2. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

what a waste of air time for the so called press conference. lots of words spoken but no sense was ever made. best part was the don't take me to the elevator bit. nice.

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I think that was Benji from Howard Stern.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  4. 86WARD

86WARD -

s**t I missed it....does anyone have audio or video of it?

5. Buck Fenson

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Awesome. From the first scream in that clip, I knew it was Benji.

7. Buck Fenson

ESPN just announced that Goodell suspended him for the entire decade.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Any thoughts into the script that was Thursday Night "Football?"

9. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Goodell's not going to step down until the other owners force him to, IMO.

10. Buck Fenson

seems like there was a writers strike. oh, btw, so much for Tampa winning the south right?????????

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

lol...may wind up being Carolina. Mike Glennon is the savior!

12. Buck Fenson

seems like he did ok last year. don't know why Lovie didn't go with him earlier. at least he did drive them down for a couple of scores.

13. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

whats funny is fools who think its natural that 2 brothers coach against each other in a super bowl just 2 years after one enters the league, like it happened naturally.

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

well apparently the writers still like the cowboys cause that comeback script they wrote for them yesterday was great.

Omen likes this.
  15. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

:ROTFLMAO::laughpound:

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

Prove that it wasn't natural. Where's your evidence?

17. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

If they can do that, why not take it one step further and have two brothers play QUARTERBACK gainst each other in the Super Bowl? Archie Manning has been trying for 10 years now. Maybe he doesn't have the right connections?

18. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Oh my god next year Jim is going to head to the Giants after being run out of SF by an angry mob wielding pitchforks and torches (led by yours truly), and after a sub-par season in Denver, Peyton will be traded to Baltimore to "mentor" Flacco for his final years in the league. You know the rest. That's a gold script right there, gents, pure gold.

86WARD likes this.
  19. ram29jackson

my being wrong about the outcome of a game doesn't disprove that games are manipulated. The fact is this game was meaningless towards how the season will develop and being 3-1 or 2-2 after 4 games is meaningless too in the first 4th of the season

20. ram29jackson

the public is so stupid that it might happen or theyll tease you with it in the playoffs.
    what you fail to understand is the 2 brothers success in a sense is a reward to Archie for being a good soldier and losing in new Orleans since they hosted so many super bowls.

you remember when Eli didn't go to SD. That wasn't his decision. The league created the whole thing so the major media Giants could have a Manning on the team.