Ex-Giants FS Kenny Phillips Admits He 'Didn't Like The Eagles'

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by SRW, Mar 17, 2013.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Former New York Giants safety Kenny Phillips, who signed with the Philadelphia Eagles last week, reportedly said he has to adjust to sleeping with the enemy.

"I just knew I didn't like the Eagles," Phillips said at introductory press conference Friday, Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia reported. "You're playing against them for so long, that's what you were taught as a Giant. Just like the Eagles were taught, you don't like the Giants. That's just how it goes.

"It's weird. It's definitely weird. But at this point I can't say I hate the Giants. When I was with the Giants I kind of disliked the Eagles. But I can't just say right now I hate the Giants. I guess I'll have to learn to hate them."

The Giants made Phillips a first-round draft pick in 2009, and they won a Super Bowl in 2011. He was a playmaker when healthy, but recurring knee problems made him expendable. The Eagles were cautious themselves with a one-year deal.

Source: NFL.com

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Learn to hate them quickly, please.

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

dont care as long as hes laying hits on opposing teams

4. RAF Eagle

RAF Eagle yup yup

I hope he switched loyaltys quickly, or just bench the lad and trade him away please

5. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

If his loyalty was that great he would have stayed with them. Sure he gave credit to hit last team and was honest. If i was a giant i probably wouldent like the eagles either. Now just keep laying hits on dude ken.