Ex-Raider Coach Randy Hansen Willing To Take Lie-Dectector Test

Discussion in 'Oakland Raiders' started by SRW, Oct 16, 2009.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Raiders assistant coach Randy Hanson has offered to take a lie detector test. Hanson suffered a broken jaw and two cracked teeth during the alleged Aug. 5 incident with head coach Tom Cable. "I will take a lie detector test and a drug test, and I will pay for it –- and I'll pay for Tom Cable to take those tests as well," Hanson told Yahoo! Sports on Thursday. However, one source that is familiar with the case said the case is "really iffy." "There was a touching that, under the law, might be considered not good for Cable," the source said. " ... There was a confrontation. Hanson tumbled over. ... Part of the issue is, what does 'push' mean. Somebody invaded his space. It's real weak. No choking. No pushing him up against the wall. He grabbed him by the shirt front and yelled at him."

Source: Yahoo! Sports

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

so, the 'source' is saying the only thing Cable did was grab the front of his shirt and yell at him? um, how did Hansen get a broken jaw and 2 broken teeth then? Was the source's name Al Davis?

3. Stinger75

Stinger75 It's Showtime, Folks!

The mention of drugs makes me wonder if there aren't more deep routed problems

4. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

How long is this thing going to drag out?

5. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

um, dude, i don't mean to offend if that's your girlfriend in your sig but the 'woman' on the left looks kind of manly ............. maybe she's related to Lady Gaga or something .................... ?

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Hopefully a long time...

:icon_twisted:

7. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Just fire his butt already. How can the organization expect Cable to lead them anywhere if the team sucks and this distraction is going on? Lane Kiffen is laughing his freaking butt off right now.