Extreme Rules

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by Mike S., May 19, 2009.

1. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

[​IMG]

June 7 - New Orleans Arena - New Orleans, Louisiana

Randy Orton (c) vs. Batista in a Steel Cage match for the WWE Championship

The Big Show vs. John Cena in a Submission match

2. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Looks like Edge vs. Jeff Hardy in a Ladder Match will be this week on Smackdown.

3. Vyse314

Vyse314 Slayer of beasts!

haha "submission" matches in the wwf always make me laugh

4. Mike S.

Updated Card:

Rey Mysterio (c) vs. Chris Jericho in a No Holds Barred match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

CM Punk vs. Umaga in a Samoan Strap match

Edge (c) vs Jeff Hardy in a Ladder Match for the World Heavyweight Championship

To place bets on this event, go here

5. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

I have no clue who to bet on in this one...:icon_eek:

6. Mike S.

Updated Card:

Rey Mysterio (c) vs. Chris Jericho in a No Holds Barred match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

Santina Marella vs Vickie Guerrero in a Hogpen Match

7. Mike S.

Updated Card:

Santina Marella vs Vickie Guerrero in a Hogpen Match for the crown of "Miss WrestleMania"

Christian (c) vs. Tommy Dreamer vs. Jack Swagger in a Triple Threat Extreme Rules match for the ECW Championship

8. Mike S.

Updated Card:

Santina Marella vs Vickie Guerrero in a Hogpen Match for the crown of "Miss WrestleMania"

Christian (c) vs. Tommy Dreamer vs. Jack Swagger in a Triple Threat Extreme Rules match for the ECW Championship

Fatal 4-way Match for the U.S. Title: Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Matt Hardy vs. MVP vs. William Regal

9. Mike S.

Results:

Kofi Kingston def. William Regal, Matt Hardy, & MVP to retain the U.S. Title when Kofi pinned Regal at 6:47

Chris Jericho def. Rey Mysterio at 14:47 via rollup after ripping off the mask to become the new Intercontinental Champion

CM Punk def. Umaga at 8:59 after touching the first 3 turnbuckles, hitting the GTS then touching the last turnbuckle

Tommy Dreamer def. Jack Swagger & Christian (c) for the ECW Championship at 9:41 after Dreamer nailed Jack Swagger with a crutch

Santina Marella def. Chavo Guerrero & Vickie Guerrero in a Hogpen match at 2:49 when Santina pinned Vickie to become the NEW Miss WrestleMania

Batista def. Randy Orton (c) in a Steel Cage match for the WWE Championship at 7:06 after Batista gave Orton a Batista Bomb

John Cena def. The Big Show in a Submission match at 19:08 when Cena used the STF on Big Show

Jeff Hardy def. Edge (c) in a Ladder Match to win the World Heavyweight Championship at 20:11

CM Punk def. Jeff Hardy (c) at 1:06 to win the World Heavyweight Championship after Punk hit the Go To Sleep on Jeff

10. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

It was a really good ppv. Jericho/mysterio edge/jeff with the crazy ending :buttrock:

everything from raw sucks

11. DaBearsrule4ever

Sounds like a title vs. mask match coming up between Mysterio and Jericho within the next ppv or two.

12. ball in the baskett

Jericho becoming 9 time champ was cool. I still dont know how he got mysterios mask off so fast i dident even realize at first.

13. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Couldn't agree with you more. Anyone hear that Batista tore his bicep and will be out a while? I think the word is the injury happened before the match (house show maybe?) and might be why the cage match was so short.

14. ball in the baskett

Yea, but it wouldent make any sense if he got injured why would you put the belt on him? I really dont care whats going on with raw anyway smackdown has all my favorite superstars. Raw is a big joke right now. The ending to the night was very surpriseing to me. CM punk turning heel is a good idea imo cant wait to see what happens.

15. SRW

He was a good heel when he was in ROH a while back. Who knows what will happen with Batista....he probably drops the belt tomorrow night on Raw on some lame twist. The writers over at Raw suck butt...oh wait...that's all Vince. He's so out of touch, it's not even funny.

16. ball in the baskett

Yea ive heard rumors that alot of the top talent right now cant wait until vince steps down.Even triple h doesent like the things vince is doing. As long as they dont kill smackdown for me ill be happy. I used to never miss a raw until a couple weeks ago i just stoped watching it at all cause its such a borefest. I was kind of mad about kennedy being released but its understandable the guy kept injureing people.It would be funny if batista did lose it tommorow cause thats what happened last time as well but to jericho.

17. SRW

Smackdown is THE show to watch and honestly ECW is a fun watch as well (minus that stiff Vladimir Kozlov). It will be interesting to see where ECW goes with Tommy Dreamer winning....they can't be planning on keeping the strap on him for too long. Maybe he retires and they setup a tournament for the vacant title. Good way to get the young talent involved like D.H. Smith, Tyson Kidd, Evan Bourne as well as the solid vets like Mark Henry, Finlay (thank god they god rid of that midget), Christian and Jack Swagger.

18. ball in the baskett

Definitely, and i like ecw also some really good talent there.Evan bourne and tyson kid are nasty. Idk about dreamer winning the belt. He was crying and everything backstage. I dont think the ecw title has the same prestige as it once did cause ECW is basicly just a developmental show now. I guess it meant alot to him cause hes been a jobber for so long. Im hopeing that christian loseing the title leads to him going to smackdown somehow. Edge vs christian fued would be awesome.

19. DaBearsrule4ever

My god, this is the third wrestler this year alone that I know of that has torn a bicep. Former ROH World Champion Nigel McGuiness, Ryan Boz (Independent Wrestler on the Chicago/Midwest Indy scene), and now Batista.