Falcons intersted in Schaub

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by Walnuts, May 31, 2007.

1. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Falcons To Look Into Availability Of Houstons Matt Schaub

ATLANTA--With their starting quarterback, Michael Vick, facing a possible six-game suspension for his alleged involvement in a dog fighting ring, the Atlanta Falcons are looking to shore up their depth at the quarterback position. Tops on their wish list? Houston signal caller Matt Schaub, who would be a perfect fit for the Falcons offense. Matt is an accurate quarterback who has knowledge of the style of offense we play, said GM Rich McKay. Ive always been an admirer of his and would love it if he came to play for us. Now its just a matter of talking to the Texans to see if we cant work out a deal. In a perfect world, wed be able to get him for a couple of second round picks in next years draft, but nobody would be that stupid. In fact, it would probably insult their intelligence if I even made that offer.

2007 The Brushback.com All rights reserved. The Brushback is a satire site. None of the features or stories on this site are real. All names are made up, except in cases when public figures are being satirized. All quotes are fictional and any similarity to actual quotes is coincidental.

2. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

this was supposed to be in Smack Central, woops. Can a mod move it, please?

3. steadypimpin

steadypimpin Still pimpin'

I was gonna say. I was like this cant be serious. :lol:

4. Jimmy's Dignity

Jimmy's Dignity Wackbagger Extraordinare

[smilie=LAUGHY18.gi: [smilie=LAUGHY18.gi:

5. The Brushback is a mere poser. Onion News is ions better than Brushback. No originality to that story whatsoever.

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I disagree, the Onion as a whole is superior, but their sports section is not any better than a number of other sports satire sites...IMO of course. You are entitled to your opinion.:cool:

7. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

And moved.

8. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Wouldn't it be great to see Joey Harrington lead the Falcons to where Vick never could.