Falcons QB Matt Ryan Ruled Out For Week 13

Discussion in 'Atlanta Falcons' started by Sweets, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Fox Sports' Jay Glazer is reporting that quarterback Matt Ryan (turf toe) is out for Week 13. If true, this is the worst possible news for the Atlanta. They will be squaring off at home on Sunday with an Eagles team they are fighting with for a Wild Card playoff spot and with Michael Turner almost certainly out after re-injuring his balky ankle on Sunday, Atlanta's chances of winning look bleak.

Source: Rototimes.com

2. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

Worst possible news is Turner out, not Matt. Matt hasn't been playing well this season.

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Thats actually pretty awesome but i bet we still make it a close game and celek and desean might be out for us.

4. AtlantaBlazer

If we have Turner and/or Norwood, we have a chance. If not, damn.

5. ball in the baskett

Just think about the eagles losing to the raiders lol.

6. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

The Raiders beat us and the Redskins kept it close to the very end. You have a chance as long as you have 11 guys on the field.

7. AtlantaBlazer

Both those teams actually have decent defenses, that's the difference. This defense gets burned more than D'Angelo Hall and Fred Thomas on the beach in Iraq with no shirt while banging Paris Hilton and Lindsey Lohan

8. ball in the baskett

Then you better hope desean jackson is out cause hes burned teams pretty bad.

9. falcon_91

falcon_91 Pro Bowler

Redman and Norwood can get the job done, they have in Redmans last 2 starts

10. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

That sucks for Atlanta. First missed start for Ryan. And with Vick coming to town. Damn. Maybe Redman can turn in another solid outing.

11. The_Burner

The_Burner Starter

Awesome.... i kept wondering how we werent gunna have another winning season.... glad i can stop guessing

12. AtlantaBlazer

So depressing. So, so depressing.

This season reeks of 05 and 06

13. orpheous

orpheous T.P.A Falcon

these injuries are coming at the worst time.... if our kicker would have made a few kicks in the past then our record would be better...but seeing how he kept missing 25 yd field goals now we are in a very bad position... i hope we rise above that and play with full heart against the eagles...but its not looking good