Fan Assaulted In Bathroom, Seriously Injured During 49ers-Raiders Game

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by 86WARD, Aug 22, 2011.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Crap happens every week, not to this extreme but arguments, fights, beer throwing...crap Steve probably doesn't want to expose his kid to, happens a lot. I think that's more or less what he is saying. I don't think he is saying he's living in fear if it...

1 person likes this.
  2. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

This won't stop me from going to sporting events. I took my two year old to a Braves game a week and a half ago. Just sad that this is happening more now than before.

3. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I guess I just won't take him to California. Seems like that's where it all happens and apparently the fans don't care.

4. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

I agree.

5. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Exactly. 100% what I was thinking.

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

That's not a recent development at sporting events. It's been like that for as long as I can remember going to games at any stadium. It comes with the territory, you dont like it, dont go to a freaking ballgame then, sit at home, watch on TV and feel safe. I bet you Im having more fun though, in that big scary football stadium with all the scary people.

7. Nah we realized that game didn't mean crap so we put away the bats and knives...

[​IMG]

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

So you understand his point then...lol.

9. warwagon86

warwagon86 Irish Football Fans

Would you be saying the same sitting behind your keyboard warrior stance there if you were at a game and some moron smacked the crap out if you?

The man has a point why subject your child to other douchebags stupidity?

10. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Two things:

1. What kinda cat butt punch is this snitch throwing? The dude behind him already caught an butt whooping.

2. Warwagon, why do you have that avy butTCU in your favorite teams?

11. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

that is what is called the Drunken Somoan Hammer Fist

12. warwagon86

warwagon86 Irish Football Fans

Hahaha agree with the picture!

I am from Ireland so the shamrock is obvious and my friends are from DFW and 3 of them played at TCU and they took me out and showed me the area the year they won the poinsetta bowl :)

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

better yet ... how the heck is there still an alex smith fan out there ?

14. Look like that cat punch is turning into a cat butt slap...

15. cKlass

cKlass Rookie

Thankfully the sport teams in Vegas suck so I can take my son and not have to worry about any foolishness. The Rebels football fan base is nonexistent and the ones who go are probably too embarrassed to start crap over the team. Plus Vegas isn't a very big sports town in terms of their athletic teams.

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

Actually a better question...