Fanduel picks?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by bjo16, Sep 22, 2014.

1. bjo16

bjo16 Lifetime Member Premium Member

where on this site are the fanduel picks? seems confusing trying to find some stuff on here.

2. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

3. SNPokc

SNPokc DEZ NUTS 2016 Premium Member

Nice. I clicked on one of the DFS articles and it popped up after awhile. Didn't know you did this. I love DFS, I'm sitting at 2/1 000 in a 50-50 and and 1 080/57 471 is a 50 000 player tournament.

4. Kurt

u had a great week 3.. must have avoided the GB/DET game.

5. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

I won 12$ in 3 leagues this past week!

6. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

I have seen it before to. You can't miss it. Just make sure you don't have a program like Ad Block on the site. That might block it.

7. SNPokc

If I make good money this week, I'll owe credit to you for Nelson and Smith. I had all the other picks... thus far Antonio Brown. Jordy Nelson. Steve Smith. and just now Lamar Miller. I like my chances.

LebaneseFF likes this.
  8. LebaneseFF

I have them all except Steve Smith. I am in 3 leagues today. all making money so far

SNPokc likes this.
  9. SNPokc

Nice, what leagues are you in? I just play the $1 leagues. For each lineup I like doing the $50k and a 50-50 to mitigate any loss with that lineup. I have 3 lineups.

10. LebaneseFF

I do the same but do the 2$ ones :) I won last week so I decided to spend a little more this week

11. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

I've never played in any of these kinds of leagues. What are the sites you guys use?

12. LebaneseFF

fan duel for me. I like it besst

13. LebaneseFF

not picking steve smith is biting me in the ass. I am still in the money but falling

14. SNPokc

I use fanduel... one suggestion though if you use it, and it's nerdy and nothing to do with football. But don't use a password on this site you use with anything else. It's not well encrpyted and they e-mail you your password if you forget it. Which means if they are hacked and your e-mail matches up a hacker could get a hold of multiple accounts.

Smith Brown and Nelson is paying me dividends I believe. I'm in the top 3000 out of 57000 and only have 4 players playing.

15. LebaneseFF

How did you end up @SNPokc ?
    I only won in 1 league! But won 8$ (So I entered 3 x 2$ leagues) and won 8 so I am up 2$

here was my boxscore, I ended 16/250
    [​IMG]

That TD by Tampa in the last seconds cost me BIG!!!!!!! I was in 7th place... I lost points with the Steelers Defence! Ouchie.

16. SNPokc

3 lineups 6 leagues
    158.16 (966 of 57471) and (3 of 100)
    135.42 (8533 of 57471) and (20 of 100)
    144.44 (3989 of 57471) and 144.44 (9 of 100)

Donald Brown and Gates not doing much really hurt me in the afternoon. I should get paid in all pending MNF. I put in $6 and am sitting at $17.9 currently.

In hindsight, had I put in Asiata instead of Brown, they had the same cost, I would have been in first for $5,000 :/

17. SNPokc

finished at $12.9 so I made about $7 this week. Ultimately a freeroll next week and have already doubled my money I put into it for the year.

18. LebaneseFF

I already tripled my money this year. I put in 10$ I am at 32$ :) no complaints.

19. Kurt

are y'all getting the "pick" from the DFS mailing list?

I almost have that stuff ready for the website!!! gonna be bad ass!

20. LebaneseFF

I use it yes. the excel sheet right?