Former LSU CB Tyrann Mathieu Says He Failed More Than 10 Drug Tests

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Sweets, Apr 12, 2013.

1. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

Weed keeps the demons away for me.

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

it's a gateway drug

say no to drugs kids

[​IMG]

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I think its all about how weed effects you personally. Everyone is diffrent some people smoke and they will go workout do something productive. Me im the type if i smoke weed ill melt into the couch for a couple hours. Im really lazy when i smoke and then when im not high anymore im burnt out. So for me personally it wasent a good habit. Since i quit i have alot more energy but thats me personally. Im all for people smoking it if it doesent effect them in a negetive way.

4. IX 7 III

IX 7 III Rookie

I'm one of those that gets antsy when they smoke. I start cleaning (and actually enjoy it), or I'll cook the most DELICIOUS MEAL EVER! Or work on some music.

There are days when i over do it n i just lay there ...stuck on the couch....watching a marathon of freaking storage wars like its the best show on earth.

I don't see anything wrong with a little cheeba-cheeba smoke, but it shouldn't be done every single day.

N to the guy that said it's a gateway drug...uhh...cigarettes, meet guy. Guy, meet cigarettes. That's the original gateway drug. And it's perfectly legal (sofa king wee todd did)

...and i fade back to black.

5. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

yep, you guys are right. it affects everyone differently. and different weed can have different effects. for some it's actually good for them. for others, it's not good.

6. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Sent from my HTC Vivid

7. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

Dude, you need to post more.

8. IX 7 III

IX 7 III Rookie

I smoke weed n forget I'm part of this forum...and forget my password...
    But on the bright side...i love cookies

...and i fade back to black.

9. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

for me it was my wallet and keys i forgot where i put them when when i was baked so many times lol

10. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

For me it's my phone, always freaking lose that crap.