Free Agent QB Brett Favre Spotted Seeing Minnesota Doctor?

Discussion in 'Minnesota Vikings' started by 86WARD, Jun 25, 2009.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Sources say Brett Favre was spotted at Tria Orthopedics in Edina on Monday for an examination of his throwing arm, which is recovering from surgery to release a frayed biceps tendon.

Source: St. Paul Pioneer Press

2. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

3. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

^if you don't care, don't click it. I find people snitching about Favre threads 24353x more annoying than Favre threads.

4. DaBearsrule4ever

Tell that to everyone else then.

5. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

i agree!

6. RichLikeWh0a

I will, sir. Enough is enough. You do it on EVERY thread though, so you were the first.

7. DaBearsrule4ever

And this won't be the last Favre thread I yawn in either.

8. RichLikeWh0a

I'd venture to say that makes you a hypocrite, seeing as that is the move of an attention-tramp.

9. DaBearsrule4ever

You got a pillow I could borrow so I can sleep and wait for the next Favre thread?

10. RichLikeWh0a

That's real cute. It was even almost funny. Almost. Keep tryin', lil buddy. In the meantime, realize that honestly.. The Favre threads are made for people who want to keep up with the storyline. If you don't, it's not for you. Skip to the next thread, instead of trying to look cool or funny and posting about how much you hate it.

11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

This.

The only worse thing than the Brett Favre drama, is people complaining about the Brett Favre drama. If you hate it so much, log off, turn off the TV, and read a freaking book!!!

12. DaBearsrule4ever

Thats fine, keep trying to tell me what I can and can't post. Oh wait, you can't lol.

When have I ever been trying to be funny or look cool? You are putting words in the wrong persons mouth buddy.

13. DaBearsrule4ever

Or better yet, just ignore me instead of trying to attack my butt over something I said that none of you liked.

GOD!

14. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

LOOK AT ME!!! LOOK AT ME!!! LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! :moe:

15. RichLikeWh0a

:icon_cry:

16. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

17. DaBearsrule4ever

If you want to take this to the fight club, go right a head because I could give a two craps what you throw at me, it won't be enough.

18. RichLikeWh0a

I guess an emoticon is fight club worthy to you? :icon_confused:

19. DaBearsrule4ever

We are getting off topic here with the last few post and the admins hate that. Now, how about going back on topic about Brett Favre?

20. RichLikeWh0a

I hardly think "Yawn..." is on topic, or even if it is CONSIDERED on topic, I hardly see it as a post that contributes anything to the topic... soo.. You've been derailing threads for quite awhile now.